Thread: Samsung focus (i917): need NoDo ROM.

Samsung focus (i917): need NoDo ROM.

Hey I am here in the hope that somebody is working on this topic. I recently switched fron the Tilt 2 to the new Samsung focus and after that I notice that Samsung focus is having the speed more than the tilt 2, so for that reason only I like the focus's speed and video playback, but still while using this thing I am still not able to get the all the profession features. So here, I would like to know that will the focus ever have a ROM like this developed?

Re: Samsung focus (i917): need NoDo ROM.

Hey, I just tried to the flash Samsung Omnia 7 ROM on my new Samsung Focus. But while doing this I have some problem while doing this thing. The problem is, unfortunately the flash tool is now notable to write the operating system boot loader and this fails after deleting the current operating system boot loader. And now ,my device is without having any operating system boot loader. And now I start getting the too much problem like, now pressing the start button nothing doing now. So how can I get connected to the? And also, there is n vibration while using the phone. And also it is not having the single sign of the life. So here I would like to know that is there is still any way for getting in to the Download Mode again for correcting the problem. Please suggest me.

In this case, I think that there is nothing to be done to get back ion to the Download Mode for correcting the problems. For that reason I think that you will need to contact with the customer care service. I am sure that they will help in your case. And since you are saying that you recently bought your Samsung focus then I think that it will be in the warranty period so you can also replace your phone and can get the new one instead of that phone.

Hey I really think that this operating system is not a stepping stone. For enjoying this thing I was thinking to hack the phone but now they have done this thing so I don’t think that there is any need for doing this think again for me. I think that for doing this there will be more application present which can help in this case. I am telling you this all things because I was also having the Tilt2. I really like windows phone to much because I think that it do more than the other phones and also it gives the more performance while operating these phones. But here also I think that there are very hard to customize their background, text (color, font, and size), as well as their ringtones, and other alerts and notifications. And also according to lack of this availability, so many people go away from the windows phone.

Hey thanks for your suggestion, I read the NoDo ROM for the Samsung focus. And after reading this I don’t care that it is for the android or for the windows phone 7. I am searching for this one because I just ripped in the demo mode and I want to be able to use this. I would like to say thanks over here for all of you for helping me. I am wondering after knowing that Omnia, Captivate and Vibrant all are having the same hardware. After following your suggestion no I am able to get the NoDo for the Samsung focus. And now I can easily resolve my problem.

After following the suggestion given by you all, now I am able to get the NoDo ROM for the Samsung focus. I am here to say thanks to all of you dor suggesting me the right suggestion to get the NoDo ROM for the Samsung focus. further suggestion will be asked on the same forum by me. and also thanks once again.