Thread: Does Samsung Epic 4G Touch comes with HDMI/USB adapter?

Does Samsung Epic 4G Touch comes with HDMI/USB adapter?

Guys I have watched several videos of my current favorite phone and getting to know a lot about the phone and hence I am asking this question with you all about the same. so what I want to say is that does this phone come with the HDMI/USB adapter. In some of the reviews I could see it while in some of them I did not see it. so that has confused me a lot. That’s why I am asking this question with you all. I hope you will answer it out for sure. so do let me know as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Does Samsung Epic 4G Touch comes with HDMI/USB adapter?

The one that you saw in the review does comes with the MHL adapter and the one that is available right now does not come with it. so that’s what I am saying is it is not available right now. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what my advise is. So hope you have got necessary information on the same. I hopemy answer is very much simple for you and very much understandeable to you. that’s it from my side for you.

Are you sure about te answer that you gave here I don’t think so that should be the case here, that’s what I am saying here. since why should the retailer remove the MHL adapter I doubt if they will be having some knowedge about the removal of the MHL adapter. So I really don’t support your idea with what you have said here, so that’s what I am saying here.

Dude it is not the retailer it is the manufacturer who has removed it. retailers don’t remove it and why should they remove it, now what does that mean is that the retail devices lack connectivity components. Now that’s what I am saying here, so don’t worry about the same in fact we should feel lucky that whatever we are getting ike charger and connector will not be scrapped and we continue to getting it in the near future as well. That’s what I am saying here. hope so you have got the necessary information o nthe same, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Why to think about that subject when you can order the MHL adapter from amazon at an attractive orice of 14 dollars, so getting from there seems to be a nice option according to me, that’s what I think here.

I really don’t understand why should we go and buy it externally instead if we are getting it with the same model then why should we go and purchase it externally that’s what I am not understanding at all. so that’s what I want to say here. in fact we must have a talk with the manufacturers about the same and instead demand a separate piece from them for the phone that we are using, the adapters are very much essential part for the Smartphone’s like epic touch, so we must go and demand the same adapter from them that’s what I feel, so get ahead guys and demand the adapter from them whats the harm in asking it from them.