Thread: Is there any custom ROM available for Samsung Focus?

Is there any custom ROM available for Samsung Focus?

I have bought Samsung Focus, and after using it for some time, now I think, overall it is really an awesome phone. But, as I have got some issues with it, I have to re-flash it and to jailbreak it also. But I want to do that by using any custom ROM, like I did for my HTC phone. So, I want to know that is there any custom ROM available for this phone, like the HTC phones have. If you have any idea about that then please reply. It is bit urgent.

Re: Is there any custom ROM available for Samsung Focus?

Here, I want to suggest you that it will be good if you will use mango RTM. I am saying that, because I felt that it is really better than any custom ROM which is derived from a beta build of mango RTM. Apart from that you can also try chevron unlock, because it is also better, but if you install it correctly.

Thanks for providing me that information. But, I am not able to install RTM mango on my Samsung Focus. I am just stuck on 7712. And I really don’t have too much knowledge to able to installing chevron unlock by following those complex steps, therefore I don’t want to take risk with that.

I am also using Samsung Focus. I have also updated to mango RTM and I am retaining my unlock. I am not able to understand why that is not working on your Samsung Focus. I am sure it should work if you have followed each of the required steps cautiously. So I would suggest you that you should again give it a try and this time follow each and every step very cautiously.