Thread: Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch too large in size?

Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch too large in size?

I just saw that the new Samsung Epic 4G Touch is too large in size I mean right now I m having htc evo and I was thinking that I will be going with the new Epic 4G Touch but looking at its size I don’t think so it will fit in my pocket at all. that’s what the issue is here. now what do you all have to say about it, do let me know about the same as soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here. so what do you all think whats in your opinion is the size large or not? Expecting your opinions to flow in as soon as possible.

Re: Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch too large in size?

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    I just saw that the new Samsung Epic 4G Touch is too large in size I mean right now I m having htc evo and I was thinking that I will be going with the new Epic 4G Touch but looking at its size I don’t think so it will fit in my pocket at all. that’s what the issue is here. now what do you all have to say about it, do let me know about the same as soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here. so what do you all think whats in your opinion is the size large or not? Expecting your opinions to flow in as soon as possible.
    It’s a bit bigger than the actual size is concerned. I just loved the phone and would definitely love to have one of those with me as well for the same. so that’s what I am saying here, the features of the phone does looks interesting. I am planning it to buy the next month os hope so I will be able to do that as early as possible that’s what my plans are.

You mean to say are you comparing the phone with he htc evo, c’mon htc evo is nowhere close to the htc evo it is ten times better than evo. Anyways comparing the size I think it is a bit large in length and rest the expansion is ok for me. sicne majority of the cell phones do come up wit that size only. So not a issue. if you are looking at the size of the phone and then gping with the phone then don’t do that sicne that will be of no use at all, that’s what I feel. so hope tahts clear for you. this si what I wanted to say here.

I belive the screen difference is there repic touch has a bigger screen then the earlier one we had i.e. epic. The screen that it is having right now is 4.5 inches a 0.5 inch larger than the previous one had. So that’s what I am saying here, hope that was enough for you. that’s what I want to say here.

For me it definitely looks like a mini tablet for sure. yes the size is a bit large and that’s ok. Size does not matter much as far as the phone is performing well and delivering good results. That’s what I think so for me thumbs up for the Epic 4G Touch a must buy for all the lovers of the Samsung phone, that’s what I am saying. I think while purchasing the new phone we must not rthare think of the sizes and all rthare we must have confidence o nthe phone and get ahead with the phone. thinking about the negative factors of the phone does not help at all.

For me the phone does feels good in your hands and yes holding it si a beautiful thing and showing it off is worthy byt the problem comes when we have to keep it with ourself the place the pant pocket is quite short for it and we have to adjust it accordingly, that’s what I think here.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    You mean to say are you comparing the phone with he htc evo, c’mon htc evo is nowhere close to the htc evo it is ten times better than evo. Anyways comparing the size I think it is a bit large in length and rest the expansion is ok for me. sicne majority of the cell phones do come up wit that size only. So not a issue. if you are looking at the size of the phone and then gping with the phone then don’t do that sicne that will be of no use at all, that’s what I feel. so hope tahts clear for you. this si what I wanted to say here.
    For me size does matters and hence that was the primary reason why I did not go ahead with the phone. well I liked all the features of the phone but the size was too bulky and hence that made me think that the phone is not worth for me since it appears quite large in size.

Screen with above 4.5” is quite big for me and hence what I think is that the developers should have reduced that size, yes the screen does gives that effect while playing the game. however if I wanted that phone with the bigger screen then why should I have gone with the epic touch I would have easily switched to the tablet or anything else. That’s what I am saying here. m,y posts will appear ruse to some of the people but that’s what I would like to express here, that’s it from my side for you all.