Thread: Power button and home screen shown simultaneously in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Power button and home screen shown simultaneously in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

This is one of the greatest feature that I would like to show off from this phone hope you all guys do have a good look at the same and appreciate the feature. So do have a good look at the same and in case if you want I will upload the picture later on if you want it to be uploaded. So that’s what I am saying here. I really felt that its a great feature that I should show it to you. so that’s what I did the same and what do you all have to say about the same, can you all please start suggesting something on the same. Waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Power button and home screen shown simultaneously in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    This is one of the greatest feature that I would like to show off from this phone hope you all guys do have a good look at the same and appreciate the feature. So do have a good look at the same and in case if you want I will upload the picture later on if you want it to be uploaded. So that’s what I am saying here. I really felt that its a great feature that I should show it to you. so that’s what I did the same and what do you all have to say about the same, can you all please start suggesting something on the same. Waiting for the necessary help.
    So how is that possible were you able to root the phone any idea on that? Even I want to try on that so can you all please tell me if that is possible or not and if possible then tell me the exact method by which I will be bale to do that. Please do let me know about the same as I want to hear about it from you all on the same. Please do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the necessary replies.

You will be getting the unlocked bootloader and also with the help of the source code which is being revealed by the manufacturers so with the help of that and flashing it will be a no difficult procedure for you to perform with this phone. so you can go ahead and try out with the same method that I have suggested you, so that’s it from my side for you. Yes all the necessary changes that I have done here will be possible only with the flashing process.

I have a certain problem to share over here and what I want to say is that the phone gives me a picture of all th e recent applications that have been used. I don’t understand what is the problem with that, can anyone tell why is my Samsung Epic 4G Touch behaving likethis and not giving me the actual pictures instead it is showing me the recent applications that have been opened up. So that’s what I want to say here. now what do you all have to say about it. why is that strange behavior happening with my phone, any answers that you would like to give me then that would be great for me, that’s what I feelk, so please do reply on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    I have a certain problem to share over here and what I want to say is that the phone gives me a picture of all th e recent applications that have been used. I don’t understand what is the problem with that, can anyone tell why is my Samsung Epic 4G Touch behaving like this and not giving me the actual pictures instead it is showing me the recent applications that have been opened up. So that’s what I want to say here. now what do you all have to say about it. why is that strange behavior happening with my phone, any answers that you would like to give me then that would be great for me, that’s what I feel, so please do reply on the same.
    You must be holding them for a lon time and hence it is showing you the pictures of the recent applications. So that’s what I am saying here. if you are going to hold the button for a longer duration of time then all the recent list does come up and you will get to see the applications that you had opened up. Just be quick tap the button and leave it. No need to hold it for the longer duration of time. So I hope this much is sufficient for you. that’s it from my side for you.

The main reason why I am going with the rooting of the phone is that I will be able to create some cutom rams that will be an excellent feature for sure and also worth having it. that’s what I think here. plus I also want to perform wifi tethering in the phone so that it makes easier to connect with the wifi. So these are some of the actions that I am planning to do and I don’t know if that will help with the same or not. So that’s what I am thinking of doing it don’t know if it will result into a sccessfull ne but what’s the harm in giving a try for the same, so that’s what I am saying here. anwyays what do you all have to say about the same, has anyone else done it then do let me know about it or you can share the experiences with me as well.

I want to ask if I can data of one game with one application and use the same application for the restore in the different phone. actually I was thinking about the same method but later thought of confirming this with you all on the same, so what do you all have to say about the same, any ideas for it then please do share it with me as soon as possible. So that I can get an better idea of the same so that’s what I want to say here. please if you do get some help for me then please do make an attempt to answer it out for me. waiting for the replies from you all here.

Quote Originally Posted by hANIMA View Post
    I want to ask if I can data of one game with one application and use the same application for the restore in the different phone. actually I was thinking about the same method but later thought of confirming this with you all on the same, so what do you all have to say about the same, any ideas for it then please do share it with me as soon as possible. So that I can get an better idea of the same so that’s what I want to say here. please if you do get some help for me then please do make an attempt to answer it out for me. waiting for the replies from you all here.
    No you will be running into trouble if you are thinking of doing that sicne every phone has different settings and also the email for the phones are quite different. So that’s why every game will not fit into it. that’s what I want to say here. so don’t try that method again it will be of no use at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Algonkin View Post
    No you will be running into trouble if you are thinking of doing that sicne every phone has different settings and also the email for the phones are quite different. So that’s why every game will not fit into it. that’s what I want to say here. so don’t try that method again it will be of no use at all.
    Ok fine, I was not knowing about that I thought settings did not changed with the phone and was not knowing about it. thanks that you did make me realize about the same that was great for me.