Thread: Is 3G Rev b supported in Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Is 3G Rev b supported in Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Guys I have been hearing that sprint is updating their 3G network to rev b and hence because of that the coverage of the 3G network will be much more and also the speed is said to be more than what 4G is giving right now with the present phone. so that’s what I am saying here, so I want to know if the same is applicable for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, what do you all have to say about it. will the Samsung Epic 4G Touch be getting the same rev b technology or does it have now? Any ideas about this news then please do notify me about the same. that will be a great news for all of us, that’s what I want to say here. so please do notify me if Samsung Epic 4G Touch has come up with the rev b technology.

Re: Is 3G Rev b supported in Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Guys I have been hearing that sprint is updating their 3G network to rev b and hence because of that the coverage of the 3G network will be much more and also the speed is said to be more than what 4G is giving right now with the present phone. so that’s what I am saying here, so I want to know if the same is applicable for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, what do you all have to say about it. will the Samsung Epic 4G Touch be getting the same rev b technology or does it have now? Any ideas about this news then please do notify me about the same. that will be a great news for all of us, that’s what I want to say here. so please do notify me if Samsung Epic 4G Touch has come up with the rev b technology.
    It does not have it right now but yes plans are there that it will be soon upgraded to rev b that’s for sure. so it is a great news for all the Samsung Epic 4G Touch users since they will be having the advantage of the 4G plus the rev b technology which can be much faster then the speed that they are getting with the 3G. so wait for the necessary up gradation to come up soon. It will be out in some months. So that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    It does not have it right now but yes plans are there that it will be soon upgraded to rev b that’s for sure. so it is a great news for all the Samsung Epic 4G Touch users since they will be having the advantage of the 4G plus the rev b technology which can be much faster then the speed that they are getting with the 3G. so wait for the necessary up gradation to come up soon. It will be out in some months. So that’s what I am saying here.
    Are you sure since there are various rumors about the same it is nothing confirmed about the news. So we cannot say anything on the same I feel that it is too early something on the same. first and the foremost let the sprint people come up with the idea and make the necessary changes that will be very useful for you. so that’s what you should be doing I think so it is not fair to comment something about the same over here. that’s what I feel here.

Any announcements related to it will be made on October 7 and hence you will have to wait till that time to get all the confirmation news about all the information that you were requiring.

Ok that will do where we will get the news about the same. I think that is the date when will be getting some confirmation news about that particular subject and that’s what I think would be something great for all of us over here.