Thread: Marketplace Error c101a006 on Samsung focus after Update Mango B2

Marketplace Error c101a006 on Samsung focus after Update Mango B2

Anyone else have the problem where you click Marketplace, it gives Error c101a006 on Samsung focus. This happens when I update the Mango B2 onto it. Before that this mobile phone contains the Mango B1 but now it gives this problem. Am i missing something? Thanks in advance.

re: Marketplace Error c101a006 on Samsung focus after Update Mango B2

If this problem arrives due to your mobile OS update then I suggest to you perform an restore setting task on it. This will be allowing to you for restoring the setting of the mobile system. Then it works and in that case, you can able to remove this problem.

This type of problem needs such restoring the setting task when the user has not been able to perform this updating task in the right direction. In that case, you definitely need this updating task. It helps to you for solving your problem. This will be removing all the infected support files of the firmware. Then in response it gives the facility to remove such error message from device.

For some time now I've been searching around trying to find out how to get my Focus unlocked. Then I found few steps that help me to do this task. I also faced the similar problem and I have not able to fix this problem. Then I read so many articles about this issue. In response they suggest to unlock the mobile phone. Then I do this and it helps me to fix this problem. Try to do this on your mobile phone.

If you continuously faced this problem then I suggest to you for reinstall this application on your mobile phone. in that process, mobile takes much time but at the end of this reinstallation you can able to fix this problem.

It's happened to me a many time. Rebooting the phone seems to solve it. You can also use it and then see what happen on it. Try this and see what happen on it.

The Samsung Focus features a Marketplace Hub that agree to to download and install apps. Hence I suggest to you for if you have any problem related to this marketplace hub then use the resetting the setting of this application. This is the proper way that can be help to reset the setting of you mobile and in response you can able to find and fix this problem.

Applications will initiate to download and install on your Samsung Focus when your compensation has been received. Make sure to include in your profile of the mobile phone. Then I suggest to you for check this compensation of your account on your mobile phone. This will be help to you for solving your mobile phone.

Re: Marketplace Error c101a006 on Samsung focus after Update Mango B2

If your marketplace won’t able to do anything or if it goes to the freeze up stage then you can try to remove the back & pull the battery. For more information you can check expert advice about this issue. Try this and understand the basic reason behind that user.