Thread: My Samsung Focus is not receiving signal with SIM card

My Samsung Focus is not receiving signal with SIM card

I bought a Samsung Focus recently. It has got nice features, but I am facing a very serious problem with. My Samsung focus is not able to receive signals with my SIM card. I tried putting my Samsung Focus at many places but this is not getting any signal. I am not able to understand what the problem is. Its bit annoying, even after buying such expensive phone, we get such serious issues. Please, help me to fix this problem.

Re: My Samsung Focus is not receiving signal with SIM card

First of all I want to ask that what kind of signal your phone is not receiving? It’s GSM, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi? I think, as you mentioned SIM card in your question, it should be GSM. And if you are getting problem with receiving GSM signal, then, I will suggest you to try putting your SIM card in other phone and then see that phone is getting signals or not. And also try putting any other SIM card in your Samsung Focus and then see that it works or not. One more thing I want to ask is that, before you put this SIM card in your phone, it was working or not? Or it just stopped receiving signals suddenly.

if your SIM card is working in other phones then definitely it is the problem in your Samsung Focus phone. And then I think, I am not sure but, you can try doing a hard reset of your phone to see after that your phone starts getting signals.

I am also using Samsung Focus. And my Samsung Focus has the same issues with it. I was not able to get any signal on this phone. I even tried to do hard reset several times, after that it got fixed at some extent but not completely. After that also I am not able to get EDGE signal on my phone. Please, tell me if there is any fix for this issue or if anyone else has same issue with their Samsung Focus.

It’s really bad. If your phone is not getting any signal, what is the difference between your phone and Music player. But, I think I have a fix for this. I think you will have to change the SIM assembly now. It will not cost you too much, because they are not too expensive. I hope it works for you.

I have also bought this Samsung Focus, last week, because I had heard that it is a nice phone, but I don’t know what happened to it. I also similar problem, but probably bit different. My Samsung Focus loses signal randomly and when I reboot it several times then suddenly it starts receiving signal. And after some time it again loses signal. I need an urgent help for this. Please, suggest me any solution to fix this issue.

It seems that it is your phone’s fault and your Samsung Focus is still under warranty period, therefore I will suggest you to take your phone to the service centre, they will fix it for free or they could give you a replacement also.