Thread: Network Profile App on Samsung Focus

Network Profile App on Samsung Focus

I think Samsung network profile app missing on Samsung Focus smartphone. I looked it on the mobile phone but it can’t work on that smartphone. When I try to do something with this network profile, then it gives the problem. Even I can’t do reinstallation or the update task with this network profile application. I really need help to solve this problem.

Re: Network Profile App on Samsung Focus

This happens normally when the device prevent application for doing any think task on it. In this process the device uses an relocking strategy. Hence I suggest to you for try to do the unlocking task on this Samsung focus mobile phone. This will be help to you for solving your problem.

This is the real condition where this will not allow the user to run any application onto their respective mobile phone. Instead of unlocking this mobile phone the other solution is to try to install Samsung tools over this mobile phone. this type of tools prevent device relocking and allow maximum number of sideloaded apps. Hence I personally recommended to you for doing this task and in result, you can then able to perform number of task on this device.

There is a network profile changing app made by Samsung in the marketplace. Samsung was working on an officially providing the facility to fix the user for doing this unlocking task. It also allocates users to reconfigure their device for other networks. Smasung do this task by using the simple inbuilt menu selection. Then I think you need to use such type of help. Then you got the real result onto your device.