Thread: Speaker Grill Moved on Samsung Epic 4G Touch and useless Otterbox

Speaker Grill Moved on Samsung Epic 4G Touch and useless Otterbox

I buy recently launched Samsung Epic 4G Touch smartphone and after purchasing this mobile phone I found so many bugs on it. One of the major bug in that is the speaker grill of this mobile phone is moved from left to right. The other problem is that the otterbox covers the speaker of this mobile and hence in that result the sound comes very low. I don’t know why this happen. Any help to solve this problem must appreciate.

Re: Speaker Grill Moved on Samsung Epic 4G Touch and useless Otterbox

The speaker grill problem is if really serious then you need to contact the service provider of that mobile phone. You definitely need this to contact the service provider and changed your mobile phone. I consider that it is in warranty period and hence you need to use this free of service facility. It works you to solve this problem.

If you faced problem that is related to the otterbox then you need to change this otterbox. This is the problem that has only one solution and it is that change this otterbox. There are so many otterbox present on it. Use any one and hope that you find the suitable otterbox for your mobile phone.

I personally don’t think that the problem is really dangerous, if the speaker grill moved from left to right. I personally faced this problem and I do nothing. In that case, you need to just wait for some time. If this problem is really serious then replace this mobile with the other. Otherwise there is no need to do this task.