Thread: How to root Samsung Epic 4G Touch

How to root Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Recently I buy this Samsung Epic 4G Touch smartphone and now I want to root this mobile phone. Is this possible that root this phone. Thanks for any valuable reply.

Re: How to root Samsung Epic 4G Touch

The process to do this rooting task is present that help to you for doing this task. Process Start with downloading Epic 4G root Zip file. You can use the official link and try to also download Samsung Galaxy S PC drivers. Then the next step is to be open menu and hit the Applications option. In that you can see the Development and enable USB Debugging Mode. Use it by hitting them. Then extract the downloaded zip file on mobile and run existing “run.bat” file on your mobile. After finishing the process, you can see that the mobile phone have rooted successfully.

It has only been a couple of days since the developer of this mobile phone has been announced that this device has already been rooted. Hence this rooting process will be not provided in by default. You need to search a lot to found it.

Yes, I also agree that the official announcement have not been states that the device is really need for this rooting task. I haven’t sure but the proper way to do that process is to be use an Shabbypenguin’s Method on your mobile system. This is the method that help user to properly do this task. Then I recommended to you for try this and then it would be help to you doing this rooting mobile phone.

If you want this method then you can view it on the several sites. In that first Download Odin 1.85 with Pre-rooted tar files. Then extract these downloaded files on your PC. The next step is to be Open Odin3 V1.85 file onto that and check AUTO reboots option. Then select PIT button and navigate it to pit file and choose it. The next step is to be ensuring that the PDA slot on your mobile phone. Then use the PDA button and extract Tar file and select it. Switch off your mobile phone. at the time of turn on push volume down, home key, and power button at similar time. It helps to enter your mobile into Odin mode. Connect this mobile to the laptop and locate COM# in the ID: COM box. Select it and run through the process. At the end you can able to root your mobile phone.

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch will be available exclusively on September 16. Then within few days there is no need to this task. It is one of those kinds of mobile phone that can be work to solve the problem especially it avoids the future problem. there is no need to do this task on your mobile phone. this is the newly launched phone and I think the functions of this mobile phone is works brilliantly.

I also want to buy this mobile phone because the functioning present on this mobile can’t seem in another mobile phone. I really like the features and inbuilt application of this mobile phone. then I read so many articles about this mobile phone. I can’t see anything related to this rooting process over the mobile phone.

I also appreciate your thoughts that there is no need to do that task in earlier situation. Currently the mobile phone launched and by applying some unnecessary task on it, why should we make another problem onto it. The above mentioned process is not verified by the developer as per my thinking. Hence if you really want such process, then first take advice from the official expert person. They help to you a lot.