Thread: Is the Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery size same as the Samsung epic phone

Is the Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery size same as the Samsung epic phone

Hello friends, I want to ask that the battery size of the Samsung Epic 4G Touch. I was earlier using the Samsung epic phone, so I want to have the battery of the new phone as I want to purchase an extra battery of that phone. So I want ask that the size of the phone is same is that of the phone, if it is same then I can purchase the battery for the phone and get the phone worked for me. Please give me your suggestion and also let me know which battery I can use in the phone. Thank you.

Re: Is the Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery size same as the Samsung epic phone

I have not seen the battery of the phone, but I think it would be the same and it is also belong to the same category of the phone of the same company.

Well my friend it does have the same size of the battery. As I have just got a hands on my friend Samsung epic phone at the sprint center. Well my friend also has the first Samsung epic phone and he has took out the battery and showed me. He still uses the old phone which is the Samsung epic phone because as he said that he still loves his epic phone and will still use the phone but he will use the phone with the epic 4g touch battery. So I hope this might help you to take the battery of the phone for your Samsung epic phone. If you ask me then Samsung Epic 4g touch is for good and also the best for me.

The size of the battery is the same as both the phone use the same battery but there is little bit difference in the power of the battery, if you want to use the latest then you can use it.

The phone are have the same size of the battery, as I have operate both the phones and I have checked both the battery of the phone and I saw that the phone are having the same batteries and also there is bit of the difference in the power of the phone, but it has the same size of the battery. So if you are thinking to go for the battery of the Samsung Epic 4G touch phone, so you can go for it as the phone has good battery life as per it is been used for that phone. If you go then you will be able to get more battery life as compare to older battery of the phone. So you can go and get the battery for the older phone of yours, and it will work for sure.

I am not sure with the size of the battery of the phones, as I have never checked the size of the phone. I only check the working of the phone, if the others are saying then it might be possible to have the same and also you will be able to get for your phone.

It is possible to have the battery of the new phone on the older phone, as the battery have the same size as the phone are of the same category of the Samsung phone and also the Samsung epic 4g touch phone is the new generation phone of the Samsung epic phone, so the battery will be same but the power in the battery will be different as the new generation might need more to power to run the phone as it might have some more display and other thing. So I thing the battery will work and also it work for the longer time on your phone and also you will be able to work with the older phone for the longer. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you will be able to get the battery for the older phone.