Thread: Need USB Drivers for Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Need USB Drivers for Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Hello friends I was finding the USB driver of the phone, as I not able to connect the phone to the computer, as I am not able to see the phone on the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) also and if I try to find it out over there then also I am not able to see the phone in the list of the ADB. So I want suggestion of yours, can you help with the problem I am facing with this and also suggest some of the links where I can get the USB drivers for this phone. Thank you.

Re: Need USB Drivers for Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

You will be able to find the divers on the official website of the Samsung, as the Samsung might be having the drivers in the download section, so select your model get the drivers of the phone.

I think you will be able to get the drivers easily on the official website of the Samsung phones, I think you have to go over there and search for your model and then in that you can search for the drivers of the phone on the website, as you found the drivers then you can search for the drivers of the USB of the phone. I am sure that you will be getting the drivers for the phone over there and also you will be to work with your phone on the computer so that you can share and do the other things which you wanted to do. So just try it and get it.

I think the USB drivers are been installed at the time when you try to connect the phone with the system, if you are just trying to transfer the some file from the phone to the computer.

I think you do not have to install the drivers to connect the phone through the USB, as you might be try to do the mass storage transfer then the USB drivers are not been needed for that, as the computer automatically finds the drivers of the phone and it installed in the system which you are using it. If you want to do some other thing then it might ask to connect the phone with the system and will work some of the steps to get the phone connected with the system. So you not need to install the drivers for the USB and the phone are already having the drivers inside which get installed in the system when you connect for the first time.

Even I would like to say the same thing which the above user has told to do and I have done the same method which the above user has told you. So do that and you will be not need to install the drivers for that.

I think you should connect the phone to the computer with USB with the debugging disabled. Well as you do this then the computer will install the driver, as the driver are been installed on the system then you unplug the phone, as you have done unplug the phone now enable USB debugging, and now you must be able to see the phone with ADB. Just follow those step and you will be able to work and also you will be able to get the phone in the ADB. Hope the suggest helps you and also you will be able to work with the phone.

I do not think that you need to install drivers for the USB, as the drivers are been installed automatically when you connect the phone with the system for the first time on the system.