Thread: Synchronization of Facebook and Twitter in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Synchronization of Facebook and Twitter in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I was trying to do the synchronization of my Facebook and twitter accounts, as I was doing the synchronization from the account also from the setting in the phone which is there in the phone and when I am trying to do it then it keeps saying login failed and try again later. So I want to ask that is anybody else having this issue or the problem which I am facing right now with the phone, please give me your reply. The suggestion will also help me to work on with the phone. Thank you.

Re: Synchronization of Facebook and Twitter in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

I think you should try it after some period of time, as it is giving you the message to do it later then you will be able to do it, as the phone might be new and the activation of the phone is been done now, so try it later.

The problem is due to the activation of the phone is been done now and also the phone is been activated and it will take some time to do it the synchronization of the contacts or anything which you want to do on the phone. You should wait for some hour or you should try to do it in the later of the day, as I am sure that you will be able to do the synchronization of the Facebook and the Twitter. Well I was also facing the same problem which you are facing right now. So you should try it doing later and also you will be able to get it done on your phone.

Yes you should try it doing it after some if you have done the activation of the phone some couple of hours ago, so you should wait and do the synchronization of both the accounts on the phone.

I also agree with the above user, as I did also not know about, as I was trying to do it when I have recently purchased the phone. I was trying it to do and I was not getting it, then I have call the customer care center of the Samsung mobile and told the problem with the phone, then told that you might have activate the phone in some time, so you will be not able to do. They have suggested me to wait for some of the hours or to try after 6 hours to try it. So I have try it doing it as per the customer care people have suggested me to do it. Then it has worked for me, so I would suggest you the same and get it done for yourself also.

You can try to do the synchronization of the accounts, and it is simple answer which is been given by all the users, so I would suggest you to do the same.

If you are not able to do the synchronization then you should try to search on the internet and you will be able to get some of the link which might tell you the exact way to do the synchronization of the facebook and also of the twitter accounts on your phone. I think that would the best and also the second method to try if you not succeed with the first method which is you wait and try it after some hours of the activation of the phone, as the Google is the best place to get the solution for the problem you are facing on the phone.

I also suggest you the same and will also tell to do the same method as all the users are saying to do, I think it might work in some period of time, as you need to wait and try it on the phone.

I want to say that if you have another phone and you have already done the synchronization on that phone and you are not using that phone now then also it will problem to you to do the synchronization of the both sites. So I would suggest you to switch off the phone which you were using earlier and also you can try to do the synchronization on the new phone, I think it might work now, as the other hone was on so you were not able to do it. You can also try this method if the other method did not work for you.