Thread: Buying $ 4.95 Skinomi Screen Protector (Amazon) for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Buying $ 4.95 Skinomi Screen Protector (Amazon) for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

I recently brought Samsung Epic 4g Touch. I am looking for Skinomic screen protector. Recently I did lot of research on screen protector. Somebody suggested me Skinomic screen protector. Anybody got any information about Skinomi screen protector.

Re: Buying $ 4.95 Skinomi Screen Protector (Amazon) for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Good deal, but I leave with the smoke box and protective transparent TPU. Gorilla glass seems rather difficult.

Do not know why anyone needs a screen saver if it is. I know some people still manage to get scratches, but I'm not sure how. I did some hit-and-key tests scribbling in my first epic before I sent it to assurion, and could not scratch the thing for nothing. I also use it at work, so it gets beaten up pretty good. I've never had a scratch or stain, and I still do not.

Normally I like my phone, but with this being so thin, that will likely be required to obtain a case so it fits better in my hand (I had to do with my hero)

Epic Touch 4G Gorilla glass is all the specifications I've seen online. I personally tend to not use screensavers. I find it just did not put in the same pocket as your keys and your set.

I grabbed a case of the black matte TPU from Amazon. I could give it a shot, but the screen savers just seem to kill the touch screen experience. I always run my ipod-touch without them and never a scratch.