Thread: Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery is charging very slowly with wall plus USB charging

Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery is charging very slowly with wall plus USB charging

I got my Samsung Epic 4G Touch today morning and had observe that the phone battery is charging very slow I first that is my charger fault but then it was even worst when it was Barely charging bought this phone reading the spec and one of it mentioned that the battery life longer than other Smartphone but if it take so long to charge that half of the time it will be plugged in on the charger and that would be same as the less battery life does anyone else here see this issue can you please confirm this to me as I will be glad to know whether this is a bug or my phone fault so that I can get my phone replaced while I still can do it as mu phone is still under the replacement warranty. Please guys your thought will be appreciated thanks

Re: Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery is charging very slowly with wall plus USB charging

Yes I agree with you as compare to my Motorola Photon 4G this phone is charging very slowly

Re: Samsung Epic 4G Touch battery is charging very slowly with wall plus USB charging

I may won’t go with you on this as the original epic charges extremely sluggish but the new epic touch 4g charges way quicker than the original epic still with a larger battery. So I think there must be something wrong with your phone get it replace or at least get it checked with your retailer

Yeah I agree with you it’s a great deal rapidly than the Epic. I don't be familiar with how it in contrast with the Motorola Photon 4G

As per my experience I can say that Samsung Smartphone is usually slow charging. My Nexus S 4g acquires 4 to 6 hours to charge. Begin on over to Samsung Galaxy S2 forum and you will see the similar objection. Earlier models, and I believe Epic Touch are too, make to limit charge rate to 650 ma sail through. It may bound the charge rate even additional if the phone is being use though charging. I was capable to expose as researching the cause of my sluggish charging Nexus S.

Motorola Photon 4G charged about 5 times sooner than my Samsung epic as a result it should be slower than photon 4 G

Quote Originally Posted by Delaware View Post
    As per my experience I can say that Samsung Smartphone is usually slow charging. My Nexus S 4g acquires 4 to 6 hours to charge. Begin on over to Samsung Galaxy S2 forum and you will see the similar objection. Earlier models, and I believe Epic Touch are too, make to limit charge rate to 650 ma sail through. It may bound the charge rate even additional if the phone is being use though charging. I was capable to expose as researching the cause of my sluggish charging Nexus S.
    Well is it accurate that charging rate to some extent a function of the core I might vow so as to one of the developer tweaked a kernel for the minute, and one of his tweaks was "amplified power represent from USB for faster charging

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois View Post
    Well is it accurate that charging rate to some extent a function of the core I might vow so as to one of the developer tweaked a kernel for the minute, and one of his tweaks was "amplified power represent from USB for faster charging
    You are absolutely correct but IIRC no one has succeeded in influence the epic OG, I'm not sure whether it was connected to galaxy. I anticipate we can have a developer who can make it possible on this device

Wel I was thinking it Takes longer to fill a larger tank. But he Evo 3d is as regards to the same ability and size battery and recharges about two times as faster. similar with the Motorola Atrix.

I just want to ask wouldn’t charging is slower let the battery to last longer I don't signify like longer as in on one charge, it’s as in years what I saying is this increase the durability . Batteries have a propensity to go bad after a hardly any years of make use of and can't be charged the subsequent to a while.