Thread: Is it worth to switch from HTC EVO 3D to Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Is it worth to switch from HTC EVO 3D to Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Hey guys I have a question for all you now I have HTC EVO 3D since the time it has been launched and frankly I very much found of this phone like its feature and all but now I heard about the new arrival on to the market named Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I already read specs which looks lot convincing but what is your view on the both as I am planning to switch to epic 4G touch but I like to know whether it’s worth to doing so do you feel is it faster than HTC EVO 3D let me know what you feel about this I'm on the edge and even though this is lighthearted its driving me crazy please guys suggest me something on this I would be really appreciating this .

Re: Is it worth to switch from HTC EVO 3D to Samsung Epic 4G Touch

All I can say is Samsung Epic 4G Touch is far more superior to HTC EVO 3D on my opinion in every

Well It's more rapidly, the display is way superior, the speaker is louder, the phone rival better, weighs less, and all in the region of looks better.I had HTC EVO 3D however not for a lot longer. This phone figure blows a traditional romed HTC EVO 3D out of the water stock. Picture this phone that doesn't necessitate alteration to feel like a "super phone "My opinion is making the switch . If you’re uncertain, subsequently the not happy with the 3d. There is no phone I would relatively have, totally pleased with this phone. Do yourself a act of kindness, don't evaluate the screens except you desire to see how pitiful the color imitation on the 3d is compared the epic Samsung Epic 4G Touch

HTC EVO 3D user here until now had no regrets. I in fact like the lesser resolution well again. Easier to use to Swype. sincerely there isn't a on its own thing about the 3D I fail to spot and I wasn't precisely a Samsung fan either. Do it.

Trust me you won't be sorry it at all. The phone is very speedy, super liter weight, beautiful display The only one aspect that I really don’t like is the lock screen but that is not that major factor If you still be able to get this phone take the bull by the horns and you won't even look back. I ran quadrant twice and at first time I got 3288 and on the second time I got a 3684 so what that being said this phone is the most excellent phone on the market at the moment

Even I also suggest the same this as this phone can Read write is considerably quicker, processer is more rapidly, display is not even in the same class, there is zero holdup on anything, the gpu is way improved than the 3d, battery is long I lasting , signal is enhanced for me. That’s the major things for me. I play with every phone out there by working at best buy and I’m advising you truthfully i haven’t establish a phone that would strike this including the bionic

Ok the I am estimating that I will have to acquire it next I like having the most excellent stuff the camera was the big thing for me as running myns my phone feels really fast by now can't visualize being even quicker stock ..I love sense although and expect I can get used to tw 4

This phone has the great features but only disadvantage I observe up to now is Wi-Fi signal, it is actually pathetic I require putting pair routers around the house.

I immediately got the phone, it’s astonishing.. quick light, I overlook the HTC sense but this phone doesn’t delay. Camera is overwhelming. I was going to wait for the iPhone but I hate paying for apps...