Thread: Does Samsung Epic 4G Touch has Full HDMI mirroring

Does Samsung Epic 4G Touch has Full HDMI mirroring

I was planning to get this phone sooner but what I really like to know is whether Samsung Epic 4G Touch has Full HDMI mirroring now I know this phone has the great features but I am not sure about this and I don’t want to rely on the website search result so my question is for those who already using this phone so please any one assist me on this I would be appreciating your effort

Thanks

Re: Does Samsung Epic 4G Touch has Full HDMI mirroring

Well I am sharing my experience on this other may vary make use of an MHL adapter do provide you mirror display output. It doesn’t have the sufficient power from the phone to power the MHL adapter, so you must use a power adapter

Right now I am using an HTC MHL adapter. make sure with Monoprice, they just have ongoing carrying generic MHL's.

Hey can you confirm me do you find an adapter through your phone as you said I wasn't imaginary to get one. By the way discussing as regards the HDMI to USB adapter so as I was seeing in the unboxing video's online but didn't appear with my phone.

They are economical out on us only the phone and charger and the European version no less than got some respectable looking headphones, and I have observe one set in fact have a fundamental leather case. The casing may have been a assessor special or great.

Best place I would advise getting an MHL will be Monoprice. You be able to get them cheaper at Amazon or EBay, however you get what you give for from those places

Quote Originally Posted by Shurod View Post
    Hey can you confirm me do you find an adapter through your phone as you said I wasn't imaginary to get one. By the way discussing as regards the HDMI to USB adapter so as I was seeing in the unboxing video's online but didn't appear with my phone.
    See what you are talking about is would be an MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link)

USB to HDMI with an additional USB port for power it include an HTC version. Workings awesome should use power to USB port next to HDMI output. A few phone have adequate power to make the adapter. sadly, the E4GT does not.

Thanks man that is an important info to have regarding this aspect I am glad to know this I really appreciate your afford