Thread: Swype trouble in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Swype trouble in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

I bought this phone today itself an notice that it has some problem with the Swype feature now I am concern that if only I have this problem or is there anyone else here seeing the same difficulty as I do . I have observe how it doesn't at all times space between words plus it isn't as correct as I am used it all the time. Swype was way improved on the epic which don't appreciate. What have they made that making it behave like this though this phone has the great features still this small thing make every good thing into the bad so please assist me on this does anyone else have this problem or its only me .

Re: Swype trouble in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Just go to the setting and change the choice a slight bit. They’re a slight dissimilar than the customary Swype

Even I was also facing the same problem My primary some hours among it was insane. I couldn't type on it in any way one way or another it fixed itself and at the present it's back to usual. Though I have made a few modifications in the setting and that may have be what fixed it.

I am sorry I can’t find any setting regarding this there isn’t any much option. I tune the accuracy setting but it yet it doesn’t work.

Was having the same issue and I dint tweak any setting my guess is its look like for to be operational better when I use it so . It ought to be a program that learns as it gets more information.

Well I was also saw this same problem so I decide to change to the Nexus Swype and it works fine. In addition I fond of the black and blue. And I think it not in the market you have to look for for sprint nexus s Swype apk or system dump. Install it as a usual app. I have a NS4G so I just extract it from there. Just put it on the phone and install like a normal app.

It appear to be at present I an problem with automatic spacing in among the word and a single letter word. So whenever you type somewhat like "hey I" it ends up "heyi" is there anyone seeing this issue and have a way to fix this

I would like to install the Swype beta I was using on my CM Evo 4G however I am presumption there is no way to do that until i be able to uninstall the factory Swype Since Swype is pre-installed, it says it can't install over itself.