Thread: Battery life estimation for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Battery life estimation for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Well I know Samsung Epic 4G Touch is recently launched and it’s too early for discussing the battery life of this device but I really like to know about the battery life of this device as I am planning to get this phone for myself as it has great features and I don’t want to wait any more to get my hand on this phone. Well I am looking for the battery estimate because last time when I get my HTC EVO 4G and realize it was pretty terrible battery life so don’t want to repeat the same mistake so anyone here whose using this phone can guide me on this as I am just curious to know how is the battery life of Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Re: Battery life estimation for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

It’s really remarkable. I charge up yesterday and play with it without charger and when today morning I check the battery level it was at 81% I believe .

Better then HTC EVO 4G but as it’s a tremendous thin Android device with a massive screen. It's not available to get you throughout 3 days with no charging still may be able to stop you’re out charging in all night

Bought it today about 10am from the store with 50% of so battery life beat on it hard for 5 hours 5% left.
    My thoughts is I will be able to get a good complete day of intense use before charge is required.
    When root turn out to be actuality tradition ROM will build it even superior.

Very true, I am completely transferred out on my HTC EVO 4G, but I have that stunning 2 year upgraded. ought to I get this or stay until the iPhone 5 comes out . Do you guys maintain data on for notifications? Do you use a task killer Do live wallpapers work buttery even and not slow down the OS These are HUGE factors for me that I don't want to deal with on my next device.

Please give an truthful opinion and is there an unknown cause button to install apps from the SD card

Listen I actually don't like the entire money starving Apple. If people are receiving good battery life, and an overall good feeling, then I desire this phone. I have a screen that is broken , and I love the Galaxy streak.

I don’t understand why anyone would return to using an iPhone among those small screens later than using the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, in addition to that all the customization of the android OS. Apple build high-quality products but the iPhone screen is too tiny and not being capable to modify the phone is a big turn off

Ok now enough with Android vs iOS debate and let’s begin the threads off correct and not have useless stuff well I'm just curious. I am most probable receiving this gigantic tomorrow, but I wish for make certain that it is the correct option for me. Please reply only if you got the Epic Touch.

I purchase my on at 10:30am by Sprint got away of the store at on 40% of battery life. Took it to my residence and put it on the charger till about half an hour when I had to go away for work. whereas at home I linked it to my Wi-Fi and start downloading all my apps associated to Spottily to sync just below 2,000 songs then go to work with about 50% battery life . regrettably where I employ is an old infirmary so my phone is roaming almost the minute I went in the entrance unnecessary to say usually if I not remember to put Spotify in offline mode in my Epic 4g my phone is turn off in 20 minutes and the phone is basically a PDA as I get 0 signal. . Basically I fail to remember to turn off spotify it was remarkably overwhelmed me as

• It constant to roam and sync. extremely bit by bit I may insert but it still continuous to sync meaning i had signal

• I understand this on 6 hours later and it still have 22% battery life I don't know about others but coming from the Epic 4g to the Epic 4g Touch the battery life is extraordinary

I had 5 hours off a complete charging. monitor has be off perhaps 30 minutes. fool around about an hour of games, been on xda o2 for a good hour, downloaded a lot of apps, 2 phone calls adding 30 minutes, plenty of text, facebook a fine half hour, and a batch of data heavy matter. downward to 69%. So on the whole extremely heavy use might net me 15 hours. My evo would be turned off by now on my 1800 battery. Ive not at all seen a Smartphone works like this. I would been pleased at 8 hours with this handling.

Best judgment i contain is on my evo one hour of drag racing premium would wipe out a complete charge. I now played on 40 minutes and lost 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    I had 5 hours off a complete charging. monitor has be off perhaps 30 minutes. fool around about an hour of games, been on xda o2 for a good hour, downloaded a lot of apps, 2 phone calls adding 30 minutes, plenty of text, facebook a fine half hour, and a batch of data heavy matter. downward to 69%. So on the whole extremely heavy use might net me 15 hours. My evo would be turned off by now on my 1800 battery. Ive not at all seen a Smartphone works like this. I would been pleased at 8 hours with this handling.

Best judgment i contain is on my evo one hour of drag racing premium would wipe out a complete charge. I now played on 40 minutes and lost 10%.
    Wow I guess battery is no problem for this handset are you using a task killer?