Thread: Will CyanogenMod work on Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Will CyanogenMod work on Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Does the Samsung Galaxy S2 CyanogenMod7 work with the Samsung Epic 4G Touch ?

Re: Will CyanogenMod work on Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

This is really matters most to me; I'm addicted to cyanogenmod 7 roms and absolutely love them. I hope the original galaxy s2 cyanogenmod 7 nightgowns will not work because of problems with the radio as the link did not work roms s link s Sprint 4G, but I hope that as a nexus s 4g s going to be less adjustments so that will take place fairly quickly.

Maybe I can be helpful in making cyanogen available on all new models from Samsung.

It will not work. They have to be built for this meticulous device. You necessitate having support for WiMax and Sprint's network. For cyanogenmod on this phone, we have to remain waited at the moment developer working on it.

The best way to wait and see. Cyanogenmod teams are awesome and usually do not want a pool of donation. I bet a very good developer will leave around CM and push on it. Galaxy SII is the first in the U.S.

Now, if no one jumps then we be supposed to believe receiving a developer of a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio1 View Post
    The best way to wait and see. Cyanogenmod teams are awesome and usually do not want a pool of donation. I bet a very good developer will leave around CM and push on it. Galaxy SII is the first in the U.S.

Now, if no one jumps then we be supposed to believe receiving a developer of a phone.
    Maybe I can convince Samsung to discontinue using A2DP drivers away. That would be overwhelming.

I have been by means of cyanogenmod completely on my EVO from the Christmas season, for the reason that the Bluetooth audio streaming to my head unit in my car is so horrifying. I do not know why he is the one who got it right. My plan is to acquire my Samsung galaxy S2 in the coming days, and all I'm looking forward to it, I have no desire to lose that crystal clear sound that only cyanogenmod roms seem to offer.

Well no offense, but it worked very well in my epic Samsung Bluetooth transmission. Sorry, the Evo did not. I think it was rushed BT compilation only if cyanogenmod was the only offer stable and clear. You'll be much happier in this phone. Samsung receives media parts of these phones right. Atleast for me that seem to be large. Although HTC beats new partnership might be appealing.

Well no offense but it worked great on my Samsung Epic for Bluetooth streaming. Sorry the Evo didn't. I think that was just rushed BT compilation if CM was the only stable and clear offering.
    Friend of mine is in galaxy of AT & T and considers the issue of the same quality. There are also plenty of topics throughout the network and the HTC Android phone exactly the problem I mean.I'm sure you'll love this phone, and I hope you're right about the audio problems.

That's the best news I've heard today, thanks my friend atleast i know I have to come Sprint again (tomorrow) I know there will be a possible port for the Samsung Galaxy S2 MIUI I have use of the beta feel and to see that T-Mobile and limited data are best friends and Epic 4gTouch Sprint here I come.

I am eternally grateful. And willing to donate something if you help me. To make this happen. Samsung galaxy S2 MIUI in a 4.5 "screen sounds extremely good to me.

They will not work. They have to be built for this particular device. It needs to have support for Wimax and the Sprint network.
    If you want cyanogenmod on this phone we have to hope a DEV will work on it.
    dev to start working soon on this phone. Reasons :

• First sg2 variant in us
    • Just in time after the evolution of last year I saw in my humble opinion the best group in a phone dev round.
    • Done to get the et4g cm. some cyanogenmod dev use as a base for its roms

I do not be acquainted with if I would speak that Samsung did, but following the Nexus S 4G came out, Google has added support for WiMAX AOSP. IIRC, the code is being used for both the 4G and 4G EVO S Nexus CM7 work of now. confidently it will work for the epic touch too. I at least expect the CM expected to be short.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox28 View Post
    I do not be acquainted with if I would speak that Samsung did, but following the Nexus S 4G came out, Google has added support for WiMAX AOSP. IIRC, the code is being used for both the 4G and 4G EVO S Nexus CM7 work of now. confidently it will work for the epic touch too. I at least expect the CM expected to be short.
    Interesting because I know the team win complete reverse engineering of code. It took months and then added that the AOSP tree. That was for the Evo although. I notified that the code was only for HTC devices. Well moreover way should not be too awful for the port code with a cm rom WiMAX to this device. High-quality deal!