Thread: Getting light notification for Samsung galaxy s2, Samsung Epic 4G touch from sprint

Getting light notification for Samsung galaxy s2, Samsung Epic 4G touch from sprint

To refresh your reminiscence, the Touch 4G Epic has some significant things under the hood:
    • Wifi calling
    • NOVA 2 HD pre-loaded
    • Samsung Exynos 1.2GHz dual-core processor
    • Wimax 4G radio
    • Media Hub
    • 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
    • Ultra-thin (9.59mm) design
    • 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
    • Social Hub
    • HD video recording
    • Samsung Kies Air
    • Hotspot controls up to eight devices
    • Android 2.3
    • Optional HDMI adapter
    • Multimedia and Car docks will be available
    • Swype pre-loaded
    • AES-256 internal/external hardware encryption
    • Bluetooth 3.0
    • Sprint ID
    • Polaris Office

Re: Getting light notification for Samsung galaxy s2, Samsung Epic 4G touch from sprint

As a prompt, Sprint is CDMA / WiMAX. This phone will not work on a GSM / HSPA.

Re: Getting light notification for Samsung galaxy s2, Samsung Epic 4G touch from sprint

I wonder why Sprint both Galaxy S versions have lights phone notification, though none of the devices from other companies S Galaxy receipt. I guess Sprint can know what people want and ask / demand is in their devices .Network is too bad.

In fact, I've noticed a lot of improvements to the network there is in fact much higher data rate over the past two months without turning on WiMAX! My friend on the other side is T-Mobile and has been on a downward spiral.

I have to say, I've been trying to figure that one too. With the hardware a little different, I wonder if we will use the same place. Annoying as well as other noted - which is like "Touch 4G epic" is giving me fits trying to find information as easy as it should be

I am glad that our version of Sprint is receiving some pleasant and diverse adjustments to it. I cannot wait for this phone and get MIUI .

Not sure, but when I got my first cell phone at 1997? No, 1996 Bell Atlantic Mobile (which later became Verizon, or vice versa, who knows) and I went through a series of mobile phones in Bell Atlantic Mobile. Never received a notification light. I mean, "The notification light" was a feature exclusive to Sprint for a long time and still seems to be.

I have my first Sprint (Samsung) phone from the time when late '98 and early '97 one of the strangest features of my Audiovox and Motorola and all Nokia phones is a require obviously defined red LED flashing when I remember I get a call .maybe it was green, is difficult to remember. I have the phone (and charger) remains, it still works last time I checked almost certainly still constantly gets full bars everywhere. 2G.

My signal has doubled and in some areas, not once even gets 3G. Verizon still has coverage, but not a fan of their customer service and prices.I will get sprint network and will check the connectivity in my area. And sprint is little cheaper than Verizon.