Thread: 4G signals are just terrible in my Samsung Epic 4g Touch

4G signals are just terrible in my Samsung Epic 4g Touch

I bought this Samsung Epic 4g Touch just before 3 days and I found this phone is just awesome if I don’t consider its 4G signal. Its 4G signals is not good as the 4G signals of Motorola photon 4G, which I was using before I bought this phone. When I was using Motorola Photon 4g then I was getting perfect 4g signals even when I was at my home, but the 4g signals of Samsung Epic 4g Touch is just terrible as compared to photon. I want to know that is I am only one who is experiencing this? And if anyone of you knows any fix for this then please share that with me.

Re: 4G signals are just terrible in my Samsung Epic 4g Touch

Yes, that can be believed because, I have noticed that when it comes to reception, that time Motorola phones always proves to be best. When I was using HTC Evo 4G then, I was knowing a way to by which I had made it comparatively more receptive to 4G signals, but I am don’t know that it will work on Samsung or not, I am not sure about that.

You should not compare Samsung Epic 4G Touch or even any Samsung phone with Motorola photon in case of signal receptions, because, Motorola photon signal reception is just best than all other phones available now. Other phones can just dream about having that signal strength, as Motorola Photon 4g. Therefore, you cannot expect your Samsung Epic 4g Touch to have 4G signals like Motorola Photon 4G.

I don't agree with that. I don’t think that Motorola phones have the 4G signals which other phones cannot have. I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 and my brother is having Motorola Photon 4G and I have seen that both have exactly same signal. Before this I was using HTC Evo 3D, and with that I was not getting 4g signals in my room, but I can get 4g signals with my Samsung Galaxy S2 and even with Photon. Both are getting same signals. So, I think it will not be right to say that Samsung can never compete Motorola in 4g signal reception.

I think it all depends on how strong the signal is. I was using HTC Evo 4G which has really better 4G signals if I compare it with my HTC Evo 3D. But, if I will compare it with the Motorola Photon 4G, that I am using now, then I will have to say that photon really has greater signal reception. But, we cannot say exactly, because there is not any set measurement to know which phone has greater signal reception over the other phone.

Recently, I visited on a site and there was a reviewer who was saying that he did a detailed study of different phone’s 4g signal reception strengths and then he wrote there that Motorola Photon 4g has got the best 4g signal reception strength then any of the Sprint phones. And according the experience I got after using several phones I also think that Motorola Photon 4G has got the best 4g signal reception strength and no Samsung phone’s or HTC phones have that much signal reception strength.