Thread: No NFC for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

No NFC for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

This has been established or is it just a gossip that Samsung Epic 4G Touch will not have Near Field Communication?

If NFC is a deal breaker - not buy. 2 years without a new technology with great promise is too long. If so, then I will buy Samsung epic 4g touch for sure

Re: No NFC for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

I do not know what would make a decisive factor given that there is little support for the NFC so far.

Preferences, I guess. I'm getting the Samsung Epic 4G Touch regardless of the near field communication, in view of the fact that, you said, the NFC is very little support so far. I have not seen or heard of anybody I know that is still used. When the technology becoming more extensive then it'll be a game changer.

Near field communication will be wider by about 2 years, just in time for an update.

This is what I have to say about this: I'm waiting for confirmation from our representative from Samsung regarding a question I asked the other day. (I work as a technician at a corporate store).

What should be known: the "confirmation" that the epic touch 4g lacks NFC support from the fact that there is no system-related processes’ running in the NFC background when a pair of preview of inquisitiveness decided to take a look. From what I know and everything I've read, have not yet made a assert or confirmation that the 4G Epic Touch is actually be deficient in the equipment to do so.

So I asked him point blank and did not know the answer: the phone is really lacking NFC teams, or is that not only includes software to work (yet)? I'm waiting for an answer, so stay tuned. Also, tomorrow, I'll definitely take a section for carry out, and I'll do a little microchip research to observe what I can do on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Olenka View Post
    This is what I have to say about this: I'm waiting for confirmation from our representative from Samsung regarding a question I asked the other day. (I work as a technician at a corporate store).

What should be known: the "confirmation" that the epic touch 4g lacks NFC support from the fact that there is no system-related processes’ running in the NFC background when a pair of preview of inquisitiveness decided to take a look. From what I know and everything I've read, have not yet made a assert or confirmation that the 4G Epic Touch is actually be deficient in the equipment to do so.

So I asked him point blank and did not know the answer: the phone is really lacking NFC teams, or is that not only includes software to work (yet)? I'm waiting for an answer, so stay tuned. Also, tomorrow, I'll definitely take a section for carry out, and I'll do a little microchip research to observe what I can do on my own.
    No hardware For Near field communication.

I'm not worried by the National Conference. As long as the technology becomes more widespread, then I’ll consider about getting more.

Know there is much use of it yet, but I imagine I will start off at the end of this year early next year. I prefer to wait several months for example, the first Nexus or whatever, but my time is really old school these days it’s getting worst.

It just seems silly that is ignored when included in the same phone from other companies. I was hoping it was something like the above poster, and not just software enabled yet, or something.

I would like a phone Windows 7 actually, but those who suffer the same issue. I think I'll wait few more months and see what shakes.