Thread: In contract with Motorola Photon 4G any way out to get Samsung Epic 4G Touch

In contract with Motorola Photon 4G any way out to get Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Hi guys I have a question I bought this Motorola photon 4g a two month ago nice phone with great feature and I am somewhat comfortable using it but today I heard about this Samsung Epic 4G Touch arrival in to the market as a hot deal it have very nice features that impress me very much now I want to get that phone over my Motorola photon which is under contract so any tips by your guy as if what should I do to get this phone how to acquire out of my present contact should I withdraw and pay the $200 ETD and reimburse $200 to the Samsung Epic 4g touch, then trade the Motorola Photon 4G what do you guys thinks about this

Re: In contract with Motorola Photon 4G any way out to get Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Well even I am also looking for the same possibility you get this phone over the HTC EVO 3D as from the launch day so if you get through your contract please do assist me the way to do the same. It’s not that I hate HTC EVO 3D but I just love the specs of the new Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Re: In contract with Motorola Photon 4G any way out to get Samsung Epic 4G Touch

This is one great thought you both having but I got the news for you that the termination fee is at the present $350. So the sum value for you to termination and acquire the latest phone would be the similar as buying the new phone out of agreement

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    This is one great thought you both having but I got the news for you that the termination fee is at the present $350. So the sum value for you to termination and acquire the latest phone would be the similar as buying the new phone out of agreement
    I think that he would pay the termination fee linked with his agreement the $350 just went into result so I uncertain that would be his ETF if he's had the Motorola Photon 4G for 30 days.

Yes you are right he should be below the $200 ETF

You guys are right as I have less than $200 still except I don't make out if I go along with sign a fresh agreement. may seek to sell the Motorola Photon 4G on $350 to $400 and later get the Samsung Epic 4G Touch absolute what is you people views on this I am still confuse give me some idea if you have any alternate idea please share with me I would be appreciating that thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    You guys are right as I have less than $200 still except I don't make out if I go along with sign a fresh agreement. may seek to sell the Motorola Photon 4G on $350 to $400 and later get the Samsung Epic 4G Touch absolute what is you people views on this I am still confuse give me some idea if you have any alternate idea please share with me I would be appreciating that thanks
    As you said that you don’t wanna sign a new contract in instead sell the photon $350-400 that is most excellent idea... now buy out the phone on the agreement for $200 and then put up for sale and buy a Samsung Epic 4G Touch for $499. whole cost subsequent to selling the phone may be $300-350 but still below the $499 and You may get $100 to $150 reverse from selling the Motorola Photon 4G after paying the $200.

If I would in your situation then I would get it up for sale and sell Motorola Photon 4G for $300 and only be out of pocket 200. That’s what i would carry out

Hey guys I called retentions and they allow me use my upgrade accessible on my Sprint AIRAVE line. had the HTC EVO 3D since launch day If you remember

Hey that’s new I was not aware about this that you can get an upgrade sprint airave line