Thread: Cannot login in Social Hub with Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Cannot login in Social Hub with Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Hello friends I have Samsung Epic 4G Touch mobile phone. in my mobile phone I am not able to Login in to social hub like Facebook and twitter. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Cannot login in Social Hub with Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Are you using browser to login or you are trying it from any application. if you are trying to login by using browser then I will suggest you to try different in your Samsung Epic 4G Touch and after that check whether you are able to login or not.

Well according to me you should first check whether try to solve this problem by trying to login from application. first you have to go to the android market and after that you have to search the Facebook and twitter application there. Now after that you have to install that application in your Samsung Epic 4G Touch and after that you have to open the application and then enter your username or Email ID and after that you to do login and check whether you are getting the same issue or not. according to me after trying to login from the application if you are not facing any problem then there must be something wrong with your browser which you are trying.

if you are trying to default browser then you have to download any third party browser from the internet and after that install it in your Samsung Epic 4G Touch and after installing that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. as far as I know you will not get any issue with the different browser. I hope this solution will help you to solve this issue. if you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

There was similar problem with my galaxy S also and after that I have reinstalled the Facebook and twitter application in my mobile and after reinstalling the application. My problem gets solved. I think you should also try to solve this issue by reinstalling the application in your Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Hopefully after that your problem get solved.

Did you try to solve this issue by resetting your Samsung Epic 4G Touch sometime by doing the mobile reset also this type of problem can get solved. Try this solution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you don’t know about how to reset Samsung Epic 4G Touch mobile then you have to follow this steps.
    • First you have to open them menu in your Samsung Epic 4G Touch.
    • After that you have to go in to the setting.
    • After tapping on the setting you have to select the privacy option.
    • in privacy option you will find the option for Factory data reset.
    • now select the reset phone option and then it is done.

before you do factory rest in your Samsung Epic 4G Touch mobile phone you have to make sure that you have done backup of all your phone data because resetting the Samsung Epic 4G Touch will erase all the data.

I have referred your above given solution and after that I have also tried to fix this issue by trying to login by installing different browser and after trying to login from different browser also I was facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded the application from the android market and dafter downloading the application from the android market also I was getting the same issue.

I have also tried to reset my Samsung Epic 4G Touch mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone also I was getting the same issue. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

I will suggest you there delete all the internet setting from your Samsung Epic 4G Touch and after that you have to restart your device. Now after deleting the setting you have to ask your network operator to send the internet setting again and after that you have to save that setting and after saving the setting restart the mobile one more time and after that try to to login again and check whether it get solved.