Thread: Wi-Fi radio strength on Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Wi-Fi radio strength on Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Hello friends, as I am using the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and want to ask the users of the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, that does anybody is having the weak Wi-Fi radio when they use it, where as I am get full bars with the HTC EVO 3D and where as I get only one bar on the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and also the speed are on half as I compared to my HTC EVO 3D, so I want to ask that does anyone else is also having the problem on the Wi-Fi radio strength on Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Thank you.

Re: Wi-Fi radio strength on Samsung Epic 4G Touch

I am also using the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and also I am getting the same problem which you are getting with the Wi-Fi radio signal, I think it common problem in the phone.

Well my friend I got Time Warner connection and I am getting 20mbps down speed and 2mbps up speed on my Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Whereas I am getting one bar on Wi-Fi signal but I am able to get the full 20mbps and 2mbps speed on the phone. Where I only used to get 7mbps with my old OG EVO 3G phones, so I think might depend on your connection you have taken, try to find the speed and bar strength on the other area, are you getting the same over there also, as I am not getting such problem on my phone. Hope it might work in the other area.

No my friend I am also getting the same problem and also I am getting the only one bar signal on my phone as you are getting on your phone. So I am also facing the same problem which you are facing.

I am also using the Samsung Epic 4G Touch phone and when I am using the phone for the internet through Wi-Fi of the network which is used in the house, but I am getting only one bar in the phone and also I am not getting good speed to surf the internet, so it is the same problem which you are facing with your phone. I think that it is the same problem which the every user might be facing with the Wi-Fi of the phone. I think the company should be work on the error or the problem which the user is facing. If you are asking me then I would say that I am also facing the same problem which you are facing.