Thread: Can i register my Toshiba laptop though I passed registration period for warranty

Can i register my Toshiba laptop though I passed registration period for warranty

Hi, I have purchased Toshiba laptop before some times and it happened this was as I was just trying to register my laptop for warranty and it was giving error, thus I just forget to do it again within some specified days. And as the day passed I came to know that I have already exceeded the warranty period.

Can I register my laptop again? or I have just voided my warranty for the laptop? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Can i register my Toshiba laptop though I passed registration period for warranty

I don’t think registration is that much compulsory in order to claim warranty for the product we have bought. According to me you should try to register again at least for once so that you can understand it better, refer the Link below and try to register first.

http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.c...ty_reg_map_eu/
    mentioned here again whatever you are getting from there.

Re: Can i register my Toshiba laptop though I passed registration period for warranty

I am agree with the above user as you should try to register yourself again but if you are getting any problem with that then you can have option to contact the service center about the same, because from there you’ll get surest information about the threat.