Thread: Unable to send audio files through Toshiba Bluetooth dongle

Unable to send audio files through Toshiba Bluetooth dongle

Hi, I am using Toshiba Bluetooth dongle and it was working perfectly but don’t know I am having very wired problem with the adapter as I am not able to send audio files to any other Bluetooth device, any idea what could be the problem with the device? is this problem concerning the device or the operating system that I am using?

Please help me with this, because that’s the only way I have to transfer them thus I must have to resolve this.

Re: Unable to send audio files through Toshiba Bluetooth dongle

there could be so many problems with such a problem.

Ok first of all let me know whether you are having this kind of problem with sending only audio files or with each and every files? Because see if you are having any problems with the audio files so you should first check whether the files is existing there or not. And if this is actually happening with any particular file than surely this could be some problem with that file only.

Ensure whether the files is not corrupted.

Are you the only user of your computer or there is another users as well? if suppose you are trying to send those files to the device with any user account then according to me you should try to do the same thing with the administrator account, because if you send the files through that account you’ll not get any authentication issue and you’ll be given full rights to perform any action on any content.

for testing you can have another option as well, and for that you have to try to send the some files to the computer and if you are not able to do this that simply means there could be some issue with the security so before we go ahead you should try to modernize the security setting of your bluwtooth device.

Right click your system tray Bluetooth icon and click on Options.. and then Security as you do this you’ll be able to see different levels, thus from that select Custom Level and set checkmark in "Mode:Link level enforced security. And then try to send the files and again and see what happens.

I am assuming as you must be using software called BlueSoleil and if so then I would like to suggest you that you should try to reinstall the software and then see what happens as there could be some problem with the software either it might be corrupted or some of the files could be damaged.