Thread: Bluetooth missing after each reboot in toshiba AC100 netbook

Bluetooth missing after each reboot in toshiba AC100 netbook

Hi, I have recently purchased a Toshiba AC100 netbook but the strange thing is like when I tried to switch on the Bluetooth it works perfectly, but as I reboot the machine it just gets disappeared and the worst thing is sometime It works, other times doesn't show in the system try.

Is there any hardware problem in my netbook or this some issue with the software, or this is something different?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Bluetooth missing after each reboot in toshiba AC100 netbook

According to me you should first of all try to make sure whether the Bluetooth device is listed in the device manager or not, because through that you can easily determine whether there is any problem with the software of the hardware.

And if suppose you are getting any yellow Exclamation mark beside the name of your Bluetooth device so surely this is some issue with the software for sure. Or else you are able to even recognize the name of you device that could mean this is some hardware problem, thus according to me you should first of all make sure whether they are listed over there or not, and mentioned again over here so that we can assist you further.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to make sure what you are getting in the device manager. But still if suppose you are not getting the actual threat then according to me you should try to install the Bluetooth device driver again in your machine and then see what happens.

And remember one thing as before installing the driver, you have to first uninstall the previous drivers that might have been causing such a problem, and if you continue with the same way then though you install latest driver you’ll not be able to get it run perfectly.

I have same opinion but bit little bit different recommendation as you should not try with the same driver rather try to make use of any most recent driver.

You can visit the official rather respective website for mo information about the latest drivers.

I was also having the same problem with my machine one, though I don’t have the same machine but still I would like to suggest you that you should get the drivers which is actually compatible with the operating system that you are using, because the newer rather most recent doesn’t make sure that it will run the way you have expected. In fact they might not run that well and might cause different problem. But thus assuming as you are using windows 7 in your machine, you should try to make sure that the driver you are about to install is compatible with windows 7 otherwise it would be of no use for sure.

Or else you can have other option as well, like from the device manager only uninstall the one that you have previously installed and let the windows search the driver for your machine. so that would be perfectly compatible and you’ll not have any issue with it.

you should try to check whether you have enabled the Bluetooth device from the start up or not, because after each reboot the only items run that we have configured in through the Msconfig, and thus if you havent configured it yet then you should try to first mark the option and then see what happens.

Are you using any Bluetooth software in the machine? Because some people used to use that kind of software, and after corruption those software’s won’t work perfectly with the device and so if you are using any such software so first of all try to reinstall that software in your machine.

And if possible try to get the newer version in your device and see what happens.

You can try enabling it if there isn’t any hardware issue simply follow the below mentioned steps.

• first of all open your start menu and in the search field tape "bluetooth"

• since you have typed it you should see the blutooth parameter icon.

• after that uncheck the box saying "put the icon in the notification area", and apply the change, recheck the box, reapply.

• now check your bluetooth icon should reapers in the notification area.

ok will you please let us know whether you are having any such problem while you try to connect the device to any particular device? because the thing is like if suppose you are getting this problem while you connect to any particular device that means there could be some problem with that device as well.

I have tried all the mentioned things but still having same problem with my netbook, any more suggestion left?

I am not sure whether there is some software problem or hardware problem but the issue let me assume as this could be hardware problem only. but still as a last hope you should try to reinstall the operating system that you have installed in your PC. and see whether the same problem is happening or not. and this time don’t try to install the operating system from the same source last you have installed in your PC rather you can make use of another setup disk or simply you can download it from the Microsoft’s website.

And if suppose you are still pursuing the same problem then with no other doubt I can say that this could be some hardware problem.

– I am agreeing with the above user as this could be some problem with the hardware only, and thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the Toshiba service center and tell them about the problem in brief and let them resolve this issue.

And as far as warranty period is concern you won’t have to pay any charge for this service, until and unless you have exceeded the warranty period.