Thread: Getting error with Wireless Manager V6 in Toshiba Portege R600-U10

Rajni Guest

Getting error with Wireless Manager V6 in Toshiba Portege R600-U10

I have Toshiba Portege R600-U10 laptop and I have windows Vista operating system in my laptop. Now in my laptop I was using Wireless Manager V5 software and after that I have upgraded it to Wireless Manager V6 and after installing that whenever I open the Wireless Manager at that time I get this Wireless Manager has encountered an error and will be closed. please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Getting error with Wireless Manager V6 in Toshiba Portege R600-U10

According to me you should try to solve this issue by doing the following steps. first you have to make sure that you have uninstalled the old wireless manger from your laptop completely. if you have not uninstalled the wireless manger from your laptop completely then this is the main reason why you are facing the same problem. first you have to uninstall the Wireless Manager V6 from your laptop and after uninstalling the Wireless Manager V6 you have to download the Ccleaner in your laptop. you can easily find the Ccleaner from the internet and after downloading Ccleaner from the internet you have to install it and after that you have to run the Ccleaner in your laptop. After that it will remove all the unwanted files from your laptop. Now after that you have to install the Wireless Manager V6 again in your laptop and after installing the Wireless Manager V6 you have to open it and then check whether you are getting the same error or not.

If you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Wireless Manager V6 in your laptop and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to download the Wireless Manager V6 installation file from the internet and after downloading the installation file again you have to uninstall the Wireless Manager V6 from your laptop which you have already installed and after removing that you have to install the Wireless Manager V6 from new installation file and after that you will not get error.

Similar thing happen with my laptop also and after that I have searched the solution for this on the internet and I come to know that I have to do windows update and after doing the windows update I have reinstalled the Wireless Manager V6 and then it worked flawlessly.

Rajni Guest

When I have reinstalled the Wireless Manager V6 after running the Ccleaner in my laptop and after that also I was getting the same error with the Wireless Manager V6. Now after that I have also downloaded the Wireless Manager V6 installation file from the internet and installed it but still no joy. Please tell me what I should do to solve this.

As far as I know Wireless Manager V6 requires .NET 3.5 SP1and and I think there is old version of the ,NET ins installed in your laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to check in your laptop whether there is new version of the .NET is installed or not. if it is not installed then you have to download the .NET from the internet and after downloading that you have to install that in your laptop and after that you have to to reinstall the Wireless manger in your laptop and after reinstalling that you r problem might get solved.
    try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If you want to download the .NET 3.5 SP1then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to download it and after that install it in your laptop.

Rajni Guest

Well installing the .NET 3.5 SP1 have solved this issue. First I tried to do windows update at that time I get error while installing the updates and after that I have downloaded the .NET 3.5 SP1 from your given download link and after installing that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.