Thread: Suggest a good cooler for Toshiba Qosmio X505

Suggest a good cooler for Toshiba Qosmio X505

Friends, I am having the Toshiba Qosmio X505 and I found that this is overheating and for that reason I am searching for a optimal cooling base for this unit. So I am posting this here so that I can take some advice from you people about this. If you are having any suggestion for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Suggest a good cooler for Toshiba Qosmio X505

Honestly telling you that you should not use the external cooler with the notebook and I am saying this because I am unsure that this is going to help you a lot. Actually the truth is that the notebooks temperature must not come up to a serious level even if the notebook is utilized for gaming otherwise comparable elevated performance software. If the temperature is excessively elevated then something is incorrect through the interior cooling system.

In my personal opinion, I think that the cooling fan for the notebook is none of use. It is having support but really not required. It is normal that the temperature of the notebook is always high and so you need not to worry about this.

I am very agree with the above post that cooler pad is none of use. If you take a cooler pad for external power then it will surely move into a care but consuming unnecessary load if you take the power to battery power from the USB. If the temperature of your notebook is going really high then there is some problem with the notebook that you are using and you will have to give that for repair. If it is under warranty period then just get that to the dealer from where you purchased that. This will be the best thing that you can do.

If you search on internet then you can get a wide range of such cooling pad. So it will be better for you that you search online for this and get the one for you that is fulfilling your requirement and also fits into your budget. This is the best thing that I can recommend you.

You can get anyone you like but the only suggestion that I want to give you is that you should get the one which is made of the aluminum and not the plastic.