Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray antenna Location

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray antenna Location

Right now I am getting slight interested in Xperia Ray. So I am looking forward to buying it very soon. However before actually getting it in my hand I want to know the location of the antenna placed in this mobile. I don’t have any information about it. Can anyone explain me about it?

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray antenna Location

Every smartphone has an antenna. And almost every smartphone can lose signal if you hold it a certain way. The opposite of amplification, attenuation happens when a signal is obstructed. All antennas - including television, radio, GPS, and cellular antennas - can experience damping. And with most antennas, the density and composition of the human hand cause impairment to a greater degree than some other materials. On a mobile phone signal loss occurs when your hand reduces the most sensitive part of the antenna.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray antenna Location

AS far as I know that usually the antenna reside in back side or may be top of the phone for better signal where our hand will not reach while holding the phone. I am not sure about it. You just need to ask any expert.