Thread: Do software update for Xperia neo comprise camera zoom with 8 megapixel or not ?

Do software update for Xperia neo comprise camera zoom with 8 megapixel or not ?

Hi, I have recently bought a mobile as I have already mentioned in the title, but still I am not getting the whole functionality that I am supposed to get with the camera. I mean to say though the mobile has 8 mega pixel of camera but I am not able to use the zoom feature on it. and when I was searching the same on internet I came to know that there is firmware 1-8-2011 update is available for the mobile.

So if suppose I am making firmware update to my existing firmware so will it make my device enable to use the 8 megapixel zoom through it?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Do software update for Xperia neo comprise camera zoom with 8 megapixel or not ?

See dude actually you are in wrong boat actually because the thing is like though you make a software update to your phone but still you’ll get the same performance from your phone because it actually depends on the camera lenses and if you are using the same hardware then how it will make difference in the quality or with any other facility.

But still if you have any doubt regarding the update you can contact the service center for this.

Re: Do software update for Xperia neo comprise camera zoom with 8 megapixel or not ?

I am agree with the above user as you’ll get the same performance for sure. But still if suppose you are in doubt you can try to update the phone.

But If suppose you are trying to say that you are not able to zoom a camera when you have selected 8 megapixel camera then let me tell you as you’ll not be able to do that as that’s the last resolution you are getting on your phone. And that is not the threat in your mobile, or this is not any hardware problem in your phone thus just don’t be so panic.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but actually I was also not aware about this fact and that’s why I was asking you.