Thread: is it possible to make traditional video call through sony ericsson Xperia Pro ?

is it possible to make traditional video call through sony ericsson Xperia Pro ?

Hi, I have recently purchased a new phone and that’s Xperia pro and really it works very well, but I want to know whether I can make video calls through the phone or not, I know we can do it but I want to make it in a older traditional manner. Doubt It would be ok if there is another manner but still let me know the older trick to make call.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: is it possible to make traditional video call through sony ericsson Xperia Pro ?

Yeah off course you can do this but still for that you must have to make sure whether your network operator supports video calling or not, because the thing is like you can have too many other ways to make video calling, I mean to say through any other third party software as well. but while it comes to traditional calling you must have to have support from the network operator.

re: is it possible to make traditional video call through sony ericsson Xperia Pro ?

- I am agree with the above user but still let me tell you as you must have to have 3G plan activated in your mobile because without that you’ll not be able to make video calls and because of this massive plans such a software’s are intended to make video calls.

And that’s why though your operator support any such plan but still I would recommend you to make use of any software only to make a video call.

I have just heard about the application call skype but don’t know how to make video call through that? anyone here had used this software ? please let me know that steps.

Re: is it possible to make traditional video call through sony ericsson Xperia Pro ?

I think you haven’t made a search on the forum because there are too many threads already mentioned, you can simply visit the below mentioned link. As you’ll get the idea about making call through skype.

Do Sony Ericsson Xperia active supports video call