Thread: Will there be a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray pro also?

Will there be a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray pro also?

I recently purchase Sony Ericsson Xperia ray. I like to know whether Sony will release Sony Ericsson Xperia pro also. Anyone got any info.

Re: Will there be a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray pro also?

I just heard of Xperia ray and I don’t know from when Xperia ray pro will be released.

The problem with touch screen / large screen and physical, is that they are difficult to handle with one hand, so this is really good news. And much better than me Bow and Neo, and any other person who has no piano fingers, hands or paddle blade.

I pray that it would be much more expensive than Neo.Now I hope there will be a QWERTY brother too. After testing a number of phones, I realized that the resolution of less than plain VGA (640x480) is almost useless for navigation and maps. So the asset hVGA makes it interesting for me.

I imagine Sony Ericsson Ray Xperia Pro would be great, although I must admit that probably would not make sense with the availability (if any) of the Pro Xperia.

Just wanted to say thank you, my prayers have been answered in the form of Lightning! I just want I wanted!

And in view of the fact that they have "Mini Pro" keyboard-versions of the "Mini", why not a "Ray Pro" version of the "Ray"?

I keep my finger crossed. In view of the fact that the "Ray" is Bigger than the "Mini", but has the similar width, it could be the indistinguishable principal keyboard, nevertheless with one further columns for a "Ray Pro.

Well, if they do announce a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Pro.It'll end up like the Xperia Pro.It'll be announced in 2 months time, and then released in early 2012

Well the rumored "SK19i" that sounded like "Ray Pro" have been reported canceled, so I guess that's the end of that dream.

I wish there was advance version 4 "OLED screen, 8 mp, a rapid processor.

Look at existing "Sony ericsson Arc”. The "Neo", "Ray" and "Arc" is virtually identical except for the physical size of the screen, and some smaller details. Even though not being OLED.displays are extremely bright, and working in sunlight.

Of course, an LCD unit is not capable to counterpart the intense black color contrast of an AMOLED display, but given the restriction of Sony Ericsson has done an outstanding job.

But 3.3 "too small for me to see the documents or e-books. I really like the design of Ray only wish I could have 4" display that will be perfect.

Well if you scaled up the Ray design, you would have 'vast' regions of waste space at top to bottom. But I do agree the design of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray is more choral than that of the Arc. I imagine the Ray is actually stylish and classy .