Thread: Nokia C7 Split Screen

Nokia C7 Split Screen

As all of us know that the Symbian Anna is already available and I want to ask that if the Anna update takes Split Screen QWERTY for every applications? I am asking this because I am not able to see that on any application other than browser. Please suggest me something for this.

Re: Nokia C7 Split Screen

I am also having the same phone that is nokia C7 and I saw that on SMS as well but I found that a little weird. When I click on the senders name then it opens a new screen that is having “To bar” with a message space. But for sending, it goes back to the old window. Please post your suggestion for this.

I would like to tell you that the split screen for the conversational msg is there but on other places the split screen will work meant for text input. Other than this the icons for the maps and Ovi store will not change as the symbian Anna style. This is complaint from many of the other users. So what you can do is, just try to do the update again as this might be because of improper installation of the update. I hope that reinstalling you will let you out of the problem.

Just contact the Nokia Support and they will answer the solution for your problem.

If you want to split screen then you will have to uninstall the conversation server and conversation app from your phone. To do that, just go to menu > settings > applications > app manager > see for conversation server and conversation applet and from there uninstall that. See if this helps you or not.

Thank you o much for ‘your replies. Deleting the conversation applet resolves the problem for me. So I would like to recommend you all to do the same and this will work.

It will just functions with the browser and messages and not with the additional applications that you install on it.