Thread: Disabling auto keyboard lock on nokia x3

Disabling auto keyboard lock on nokia x3

I have recently bought a red color nokia x3 phone for myself. I like this phone because it looks good and is small in size. There are many good editing options for a photo. I simply like this phone. The problem that I am having is that, I am not able to disable the automatic screen or keyboard lock. I want to know how to disable the automatic screen or keyboard lock. Is it possible to do this? Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Re: Disabling auto keyboard lock on nokia x3

Well I would say if you want to lock the keypad: select menu option, then press * for 3 seconds. When the slide is closed you will see that the keypad gets locked automatically. But if you want to unlock the keypad then, select unlock and press * for a second. When the slide is open, you will see that the keypad is unlocked automatically. If the security code is asked to unlock then enter the lock code. I would suggest you to go to the slide settings and there you will get the option to change the time.

There is a new firmware update available and it makes it impossible to unlock with 1 hand. I would suggest you to go to the menu then in menu select settings>>phone??Automatic keygaurd. In automatic keyguard I would say that make sure you have set to off.

I have the same phone with me and what I must say now. I am very much annoyed with this phone. I don’t know what is wrong with the nokia. I have used nokia phones previously also and I have found many options in them. This phone doesn’t have much option. I am thinking like selling this phone. I am planning to purchase a nokia N8 now.

I think you need to update your phone. I would say that try to connect your phone with the pc using data cable. I hope you know how to do this. If you don’t then tell me I will tell you in the next post. After you connect them then open the ovi suite application. In the ovi suite application I would suggest you to see for the update. I hope this helps. You can also see on the google regarding this. Search for some patch or firmware that will allow you to disable the auto lock thing. I hope this helps.

I am having nokia x3 phone but I want to sell it now as I am fed up of the phone. I would suggest you visit the official website of google and start googling on the internet. You will find many forums on the internet that will help you out. I hope it helps.