Thread: Difficulty with message memory in Nokia X3- 02

Difficulty with message memory in Nokia X3- 02

Hello guys I am using Nokia X3-02 mobile from last 1month. And I really like this phone. But I am having one question regarding to this phone and that is related to the message memory of this phone. Actually I am a new Nokia user before this I was using Sony Ericsson phone. So I don’t know about this. So my question is whatever message I am getting that all messages are going into the phone memory so is it possible to change this memory location for message. Can I change it to the memory card? Actually I try to find about it on internet but I did not found any information. Correct me if I am wrong but I heard some ware that it’s possible on all Nokia phones. So if you guys have any idea then please share it with me. I am sure that someone will clear my doubt. All replies are appreciated. I am waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

Re: Difficulty with message memory in Nokia X3- 02

Thank you for starting this thread. Even I am having the same query with this phone actually my problem is I am getting around 100 messages in a day. And I don’t want to delete that. And as we all know that the phone memory is not that much enough to store maximum messages for lifetime. So even I want to know that is it possible with this device.

Re: Difficulty with message memory in Nokia X3- 02

Hello as per my knowledge you cannot perform this on this phone. This functionality is not provided in this phone. But this phone is already having 50 MB in build memory so I think you can easily store maximum messages with it of course not for a lifetime but still it’s not that much bad than any other company phones. I hope this will clear your doubt.