Thread: How to reboot Blackberry

How to reboot Blackberry

Anyone have any idea about reboot or restarting the Blackberry programmatically, but I don’t want to remove my or uninstall my battery. This is the condition for me. So please if anyone find any trick or any useful information to reboot Blackberry, than please provide me.

Re: How to reboot Blackberry

I don’t know much about reboot but as you state about removing the battery than I must say that removing the battery is called hard reset. There are no programmatic analog for that operation.

Just try ALT+Right SHIFT+DEL which will perform a soft reset. This will help you to reset your Blackberry phone.

This is correct about hard boot and soft boot. While we are taking away an 3rd party application from BB it asking for restart/reboot and if we click ok then it started again without pushing "Alt+shift+del". How is it possible? I means is it possible that, without pushing Alt+shift+del, I can restart my BB at some case?

QuickPull executes a soft reset without the need to take away the BlackBerry battery or without the need of the Alt+Shift+Delete keys. The QuickPull application is offered as a free download for all BlackBerry devices utilizing an operating system of 4.2 or greater and QuickPull even works on the BlackBerry Storm which, because of its latest and its exclusive platform, is occasionally left out for software applications well-matched with higher operating systems.

Wow QuickPull is really helpful in my BB. I was searching for an application like this for a few times. Lastly one that actually works! Pulling the battery is truly a pain!