Thread: SIM memory full message in Nokia 5530

SIM memory full message in Nokia 5530

I am using Nokia 5530 Xpress music mobile phone from last one year and it is great mobile phone to use. Suddenly it has started giving me problems. now my mobile phone continuously flashes the message that my SIM memory is full. please tell me how to fix this problem.

Re: SIM memory full message in Nokia 5530

The problem which you are facing in your mobile phone is coming because the SIM card which you are using in your mobile phone is full and you have to delete the messages from SIM card and after deleting the messages from the SIM card you will not get any warning messages.

Yes this problem usually occurs when our SIM card memory gets full because of the messages and to solve this issue you have to follow these steps. First you have to go to the menu and after that you have to open the messages. After opening the messages you have to open options menu and there you have to select the SIM messages option and after that it will show you all the SIM messages. now after that you have to delete all the messages from the SIM card and after that your problem will get solved.

If after trying that also if you are having the same problem then you have to remove the SIM card from your mobile phone and after that insert your SIM card in any other mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem there also then I think problem is with your SIM card only and you have to change the SIM card.

I was also having the same problem with my Nokia 2700 and after that I have done factory reset in my mobile phone and after doing the factory reset in my mobile phone my problem get solved. you should also try this solution to fix this issue.

I have open the SIM messages by doing your given steps and after opening the SIM messages I have deleted all the messages and after that warning message stopped popping. now I am not facing any problem with my mobile phone. thank you for helping me.