Thread: system error in Nokia X6

system error in Nokia X6

as title suggests in the title in my Nokia X6 mobile phone whenever I go in to the network setting at that time I get system error. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue. I have tried some solution but after that also I am still getting the same problem.

Re: system error in Nokia X6

Well according to me you should try to fix this issue by doing the following steps. First you have to open the menu and after that you have to go to the application and after that you have to tap on the office option and after that you have to open file manger and after opening the file manager you have to select the backup option and after that you have to take the backup all your data.

After taking the backup you have to first type *#7370# and after that it will ask for the lock code and at that time you have to type 12345 and after that mobile phone will get reset and after resetting the mobile phone you have to go the network setting again and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same error or not. I think after that you will not get the same error. if you don’t get the same error after that then you have to restore your all the data to the mobile phone and if you are getting the same error then you have to contact the Nokia service center and after that your problem will get solved there.

if the resetting the device does not help then try to solve this issue by updating the mobile software and after updating the mobile software you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

According to your given steps I have first take the backup of all the data and after that I have reset the Nokia X6 mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone my problem didn’t get solved and after that I have update the software and then problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.