Thread: Nokia E72 shows memory full while using the internet application

Nokia E72 shows memory full while using the internet application

Got this great phone E 72 recently and very happy to used it but recently I am facing problem with the phone while connecting it to Nimbuzz and Opera Mini and I can’t figure out why it’s so as on my previous phone it was working totally fine but here I am not able to connect and when I contacted to the my service provider he told me everything was fine for their side and I don’t understand what to do can anyone here help me on this issue I would be very glad to know it thanks

re: Nokia E72 shows memory full while using the internet application

Hey even I am also facing the same problem with my E 72 and I am really confused please post the solution for the same I would be glad to know that thanks in advance

Try this see whether its works or not

• May be you should reboot your phone and then right away run both programs together, do the fault still happen or its taking some time to show the error perhaps the trouble is connected to a loading a precise web page
    • Check the version of the program that you are using if they are not latest uninstall and reinstalling both might be significance a try, except you would perhaps have to set them up again all the features and all
    • Is that you have plenty of additional apps on your phone Can you run any of these without an issue that is if the problem is really Nimbuzz and Opera Mini or just a common deficient in of ram
    • Is your E72 firmware the latest
    • What do you use Nimbuzz for chatting or for other purpose like VOIP might have much advanced memory requirements I am not sure
    • What in addition is operating on your phone and majorly If you have a virus manager or something else that starts automatically, try turning it off for now. And see if that works

Look like the convincing may be I will give it a try later when I reach home right now I am busy hope this works but still thanks in advance cheers ………..

I was just reading the post and realized this kind of problem I faced when I use the Samsung croby pro the problem is memory some time history fills up the memory and the app fails for memory issues and the solution for this is to change the default memory to SD card instead of using the phone memory for all the application see whether its works or not just reply

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    Try this see whether its works or not

• May be you should reboot your phone and then right away run both programs together, do the fault still happen or its taking some time to show the error perhaps the trouble is connected to a loading a precise web page
    • Check the version of the program that you are using if they are not latest uninstall and reinstalling both might be significance a try, except you would perhaps have to set them up again all the features and all
    • Is that you have plenty of additional apps on your phone Can you run any of these without an issue that is if the problem is really Nimbuzz and Opera Mini or just a common deficient in of ram
    • Is your E72 firmware the latest
    • What do you use Nimbuzz for chatting or for other purpose like VOIP might have much advanced memory requirements I am not sure
    • What in addition is operating on your phone and majorly If you have a virus manager or something else that starts automatically, try turning it off for now. And see if that works
    Well I don’t you both the program regularly but my Nimbuzz works almost 24/7 so I did what you said after reboot it works okay for sometime then failed however after reboot I had to install Nimbuzz once more to make it operational also my handset is up to date with the latest version of both the apps and I don’t have much apps that I use other then these two and also I use VOIP even I don’t have antivirus

This is odd I make use of both of these programs frequently. With one chat running and loading a simple web page, they take less than 10MB of ram collectively. Did you check your internet setting? May be you should go to the service center I think the issue is not that big and as you have recently got this phone you will beget your phone fix for free

I think you have two troubles,
    • Running out of ram,
    • Nimbuzz failing after running sometime

So my guess is Nimbuzz may have bug its look like it could be assign memory and not discharge it later, so finally you run out. So I propose you yo installing PhoNetInfo, and there's a free version (3.2.0) which Frees ram, under "Size of free RAM". Check and trace the ram level periodically. Then reinstall and reconfigure Nimbuzz make sure free the ram for first time you see a "memory full" error. stop all programs together with Nimbuzz, wait approximately 30 seconds, and make sure free ram once more. If you don't see the ram level shoot back up, then you've probable found a memory leak. then its best you can do is inform the bug at nimbus support or find other chat/SIP app

Re: Nokia E72 shows memory full while using the internet application

I continually have the similar problem but when trying to open maps or occasionally internet; I have full off as much as i can from the phone and store the majority on the SD card. Device memory 137mb open and card memory 2.2GB free, all software is upto date so almost certainly time to clean all and start again