Thread: Nokia X6 disconnects randomly after connecting in mass storage mode

Nokia X6 disconnects randomly after connecting in mass storage mode

I have bought Nokia X6 mobile phone and after I like this mobile phone very much because this mobile phone has so many cool features which I needed in my mobile phone. after I bought this mobile phone when I connect it with my computer in mass storage mode at that time it gets disconnect randomly. is ther ant thing wrong with my phone or my computer?

Re: Nokia X6 disconnects randomly after connecting in mass storage mode

Try to connect your mobile phone by using different USB cable wire and after that check whether mobile phone remains connected constantly or not. if you are facing the same problem after connecting the mobile phone with different USB cable also then problem is with your mobile phone only and if the problem comes with your USB cable only then you need to change the cable.

Well I have read your issue and after referring your problem I will first tell you to connect your mobile phone with different laptop or computer and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you are not facing the same problem after that then problem is with your computer. to solve this problem you have to first open the device manger in your computer and after that you have to expand the USB port option. After that you have to right click on the USB root and then click on the properties and uncheck the power option. After unchecking the power option click on the ok. You have to do this with each USB root and after that you have to connect the mobile phone again and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not. after doing this you will not get any problem.

Did you try to solve this issue by connecting your mobile phone with different USB port? if you have not tried then first you have to connect your mobile phone with different USB port and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you here is the some trick which you can try to solve this issue.

• Reinstall the USB drivers in your computer
    • You should try to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone.
    • update the mobile software and after that check what the result is.

try above given solution one by one I think one of the solution will fix this issue.

I have already tried to solve this issue by trying different USB cable and reinstalling the USB drivers but after that also I was getting the same problem. I have also disabled the USB power option and after that also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have reset the Nokia X6 and after resetting the mobile phone problem still remains. now please tell me how to fix this issue?

According to me problem is with your mobile phone only and you have to visit the Nokia service center and there you have to ask about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone. Now after that they will check you Nokia X6 and if they find your mobile faulty then you might get replacement of mobile phone. I hope in Nokia service center your problem will get solved.