Thread: SKYPE does not work in Nokia E7

SKYPE does not work in Nokia E7

Hi friends I am using Nokia E7 mobile phone and some days before I have downloaded Skype in my mobile phone and after that when I start it at that time it works fine for few minutes and after that it get closes again. Now please tell me what should I do to run Skype properly again in my mobile phone.

Re: SKYPE does not work in Nokia E7

Well according to me you have to first uninstall the Skype application from your Nokia E7 mobile phone and after that you have to install the application again and after installing it again you have to check whether you are able to use the Skype or not.

if you are not able to use the Skype in your Nokia E7 mobile phone then you have to first uninstall the Skype from your mobile phone and after that you have to restart the mobile phone and after that you have download the Skype again in your mobile phone and after downloading it again you have to install in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if you are still getting the same problem after that then you have to download the Skype from the official site of the Skype instead of downloading from OVI and after downloading that from the official site of the Skype you have to check whether you are able to use it in your mobile phone or not. I think after downloading it from the official site of the Skype you will not face any issues.

If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

Same thing happen to me also and after that I have tried to solve this issue by resetting the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone when I have tried to use the Skype at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

if you want to reset the Nokia E7 mobile phone then you have to first take the backup of all your data from your mobile phone and after that you have to type *#7370# code in your mobile phone and after typing that code you have to put the 12345 as a security code and then your mobile phone will get reset and after that you will not get any problem. you can also try to solve this problem by updating the mobile software.

After referring your solution I have downloaded the Skype from official site and after downloading it from the official site also I get the same problem. now after that I have reset the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone I have download the Skype again and after that when I try to use the Skype at that time it worked fine. thank you.