Thread: How to transfer phonebook contacts from blackberry to iphone 4

How to transfer phonebook contacts from blackberry to iphone 4

I had bought a new iphone 4 and I’m searching for how to transfer contacts and email from my black berry to my iphone. I had search this on many website but dint get it. Please guide the proper solution to get these things done. Thanks in advanced.

re: How to transfer phonebook contacts from blackberry to iphone 4

Well if you are on Exchange server at work you can simply plug your credentials into iPhone and remain thing will be done by the active synchronized. For this you don’t need a BES. The personal email can also be added with the help of active synchronies. The ios4 support multiple active synchronies account. For this you just need to select setting option which is on the home screen of in your iphone and then tap Mail Contacts and Calendars, choose Exchange, and enter your info.

If you don’t like the active synchronies then you can just setup mobile me. Since the iphone already have WebKit browser you can easily load Gmail and most other web mail sites right in Safari

This can be done with the help of Microsoft outlook. Just run your Blackberry Desktop Manager after connecting your blackberry with your pc and then click Synchronize and in Synchronize screen click on Synchronize button and then configure the synchronization settings. You will also ask to choose the device applications to synchronize. Choose Address Book and then choose Outlook. And after configuring the setting just click on Synchronize button to copy the contacts from your Blackberry to your Outlook contacts. After this just connect your iphone and synchronized it with the help of iTunes and then select the Info tab and form there just select checkboxes to sync your contacts. Make sure that you click on Outlook. Click on Apply and then click on Sync.

Thanks for the help it was really helpful to me and now I can easily transfer all my contacts form my blackberry to iphone.

TomTorino Guest

Re: How to transfer phonebook contacts from blackberry to iphone 4

It would be easy thing to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone follow the guide below:
    1) Plug in Blackberry to computer
    2) Run Blackberry desktop software
    3) Choose which software to sync contacts with (Outlook, Address Book etc...)
    4) Sync Blackberry to that software
    5) Unplug Blackberry
    6) Plug in iPhone....make sure that auto sync is turned off...
    7) On INFO tab in iTunes....check sync contacts...use same program
    8) Sync iPhone..
    9) iPhone will ask if you want to merge or replace data...select merge