Thread: Acer Aspire 7535G having problems after upgrading to windows 7

Acer Aspire 7535G having problems after upgrading to windows 7

I have recently purchased an Acer Aspire 7535G laptop. I was having windows vista operating system as my operating system. I just wanted to install windows 7 in my laptop. Yesterday I was trying to install windows 7. While installing, the system got stuck in the booting process. I tried to run a repair windows cd but nothing happened. Right now I am not having screen output and even the HD light is not flickering. I don’t know what has happened. Any suggestions regarding this issue would be highly appreciated. Does anybody know anything related to this, then kindly advice something? Thank you in advance. Below I have mentioned the specifications of my system.
    • Acer Aspire 7535g
    • 4GB RAM
    • AMD Turion X2 CPU
    • Ati Radeon 4570
    • 500GB HD

Re: Acer Aspire 7535G having problems after upgrading to windows 7

I would suggest you to clean up the memory modules. Make user that all connections are proper. If connections are not proper then you tend to face such issues. I would recommend you to if it doesn’t work then try to replace the thermal paste on the cpu and gpu. I hope this works. If it doesn’t then kindly get back to me so that I can give some other effective solution to you to resolve your this problem.

Have you tried booting your laptop without the battery? If you haven’t then I would recommend you to try to do this. I hope this will work.

I would suggest you to try ATX reset. Try to remove all the hardware such as psu, all external devices that are connected to the laptop and battery. Try to hold the power button for some seconds. Then, try to boot up the laptop with the psu only. If it boots, then I think it is very good or else it means your remains. It is possible the then it is your cpu which is having some sort of issue. cpu failure is the most common and a general problem which happens a lot. Also make sure that your motherboard is fine. We cannot deny that your motherboard has also failed.

I think there is some problem with the battery. I would suggest you to remove the battery and then plug it in after sometime. Then see does your laptop boots or no. I hope you are having a genuine acer battery. I would suggest you to check the battery. Try to connect the battery in some other acer laptop. If it works there then that means that your battery is fine and something else is wrong. Then I would suggest you to check other things. If battery is not working even in other then it is the battery. You need to have to replace the battery then.

I think that the system has got heated up and hence it is not booting up. Make sure that the laptop doesn’t heat up much. If it heats up then I think you must check for the fan.

I would suggest you to try to install the operating system again. If you don’t know how to install the os then ask any expert to guide you on this. There are also some possibilities that your hard disk has got corrupted. Check your hard disk for the same.

I would suggest you to make sure that the connections are proper. There are lots of components inside the laptop. I think there is some connection failure. Each component requires some voltage so I think because of some connection lack, voltage is not achieved.