Thread: What are the features of iBall Tablet Slide

What are the features of iBall Tablet Slide

I want to know detailed features of this tab. I just found a new stating that this tablet is released and found it really awesome. The price is too affordable. But there is nothing much mentioned on the news.

Re: What are the features of iBall Tablet Slide

Here are the features of iBall Tablet Slide

• CPU : iBall Slide run on 1Ghz processor. That is enough strong to handle your all days to process. The processor performance can only be figure out when you had used this for longer time.
    • Capacitive Touch Support : It is said that this tablet has smooth capacitive touch. This is an primary feature of every tablet pc that the touch interface must be better. Your finger must not fight with the screen to make your job done.
    • Battery Life : I found that this tablet runs on big 4400 mAh battery. That means you can run this tablet upto 6.5 hours if you are listening to music and for 5 hrs if you are viewing videos on this. So that makes it a bit functional but more battery life is recommended.
    • Connectivity : This part really matter here. This makes every tablet more functional if you have better connectivity features. You can simply stay connected with your internet on wifi. The table has wifi support and you can also run a 3G usb dongle on it due to usb support. You can fix an keyboard and a Bluetooth headset to it. The table also features an additional HDMI port which let you view the videos directly on your tv.
    • Web Camera : Every tablet has an inbuilt web-camera which is an need. The tablet has nice quality camera on the front of screen.
    • Usb connection : You can directly connect a usb device to the table and even use it with a keyboard and mouse. This is something done good by iBall. You can also connect the table directly to a pc via usb connection and transfer your music and videos in it. The 7inch screen is enough strong to provide you an high definition display for watching movies and videos.
    • Storage : 32Gb storage is enough store a maximum number of your favorite videos and audio file.
    • Gaming : An another benefit of this table is gaming support. You can get better games from android market.

Those features looks really impressive. But you had not mentioned in detail about the cpu it is using. I want to know the name so that I can search on web for its performance.

For that you will need to view the technical details of the tablet and then only you can find the exact information. I can provide you can link of that thread. Read the below thread for full Technical Specification of iBall Tablet Slide.

Detailed Technical Specification of iBall Tablet Slide