Thread: Steps to recover the bad BIOS Flash in alienfx

Steps to recover the bad BIOS Flash in alienfx

Guys I have been having a problem of the bad bios flash in my alienfx can anyone help me to solve this problem out? I am really in a very big trouble and don’t know at all what to do now and how I would be getting rid of this problem please all the experienced guys help me out of this I am in real need for the help please?

Re: Steps to recover the bad BIOS Flash in alienfx

This has been a problem with me and I know how irritating it is when such problem occurs. I tried number of ways to solve this problem but I wasn’t able to do that but then one of my friend tried to help me out and he wasn’t able to help me too then we decided to move to the service center and get some help from there and they did helped me out and the problem was solved so same suggestion for you too go to the service center and get helped.

I would be asking you to follow certain steps and I am sure that this would be helping you a lor.
    1. The first thing what you have to do is usb thumb would be needed.
    2. Then you need to get the BIOS from the dells website.
    3. Now just extract the files from the dell bios auto exe and then you have to be carefull and see to that the winphlash is been closd while running the autoexe. Dell would be autorunning after the file would be extracted.
    4. Now you got to look for the file name as CRISDISK.RAR and then extract all the file now you need to double click on the wincris file and then look for the floppy disk. And then there would be a autoinstall all the files which would be needing the USB drive.
    5. Just remove your battery and remove the power supply too.
    6. Now you got to place the USB drive to the Esata port.
    7. Now you got to press the FN + B key and then plug the power. Now you got to turn on the power and then continue to the hold down and then the FN + B key until the HDD lights with the alien head with the illuminate and then stay on. And while this time the USB drive lights should be started on the flash.
    8. Now in 5 to 10 min your system would be restarting and you need to see to that you would be going back to the BIOS setup raid and any other setting would be as the lost with the Bios crash.

I would be saying that look for the update of the bios and just update the bios and then see if the problem is solved. Because when I was having this problem I did the same and the problem was solved so I think that this would be helping you too.

Abenaki nice steps worked hard with it and finally somehow got the problem solved i dint knew that i would have to work so hard with this, in spite of getting all the solution and steps in front of me i took so much time so i thought that if there would be no suggestions for me so i would have never been able to do this anyways thanks for help and thanks for all of you whoever has been commenting over my question.