Thread: PCFx 0.5: Is CPU temperature been considered for AlienFX lighting

PCFx 0.5: Is CPU temperature been considered for AlienFX lighting

I am having PCFx 0.5 and by it I have found that the CPU temperature is been considered for AlienFX lighting is that true? Can anyone tell me about this please? If you all have any view for this then I would like to hear the entire thing about this so if you all have anything to share about it then please do it.

Re: PCFx 0.5: Is CPU temperature been considered for AlienFX lighting

I don’t know much about this I haven’t looked for all this in detail but what I know about the PCFx 0.5 is having some problem and then bug is the status light which have been in the drop box and It has been then old option that is not any more in our requirement but they have been still waiting there for some reason and I think that there are some problem I mean some bugs so I think that there can be a fake value or so also be showed in that application.

My answer for this question would be yes the cpu temperature has been considered for the lighting of the AlienFX and this has is not a problem I think. I would be talking about the future improvement in this application which would be having a better improvement in the application and it is like the changes would be made in the battery capacity to be added to the dropdown box as the option.If everything till now is working fine then you need to proceed with knowing about that there should be a dynamic calibration for the supported chassis zone this can be as the M15X having a zone which would be working somewhere else that the pcfx states. And then the final thing I would be saying is the high and low values for the control temperature.

I don't know about all this thing and it has been something which has asked me too look out for and i would also look out for it now and then would be commenting over here. Right now what i am thinking with my experience and all is that the above posters have been right and they are logically true. And i think that Cpu temperature is considered for this i have been using this laptop and i also think the same.